Purchase here: Link
Price: US$39.99+sales tax
Group buy: apsmith21
Thanks @ash333

Includes:

• Illuminated Star Projection Box
  • Over 2 Hours of Music
  • Disc 1: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack
  • Disc 2: Bonus material with 35 minutes of music unavailable anywhere else.
  • Decodable light message
  • Liner Notes by Christopher Nolan and Hans Zimmer
  • Extended Booklet with Behind The Scenes Scoring Photos
  • Full MP3 digital download of the Interstellar Soundtrack
  • Z+ App Free Download of Soundtrack in DTS Headphone: X Surround Sound
    • DTS Headphone:X enables listeners to enjoy the INTERSTELLAR soundtrack in the most immersive and realistic surround sound using any set of headphones. Listen to the album the way it sounds in Hans Zimmer’s studio!
Screen Shot 2014-11-18 at 7.56.02 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys, I'll see what I can do. I've never worked with this store before, so we may run into problems - order limits, etc

Reactions: Prazzers
Usually Zimmer's music (especially in Nolan films, well it's his style) just intensifies everything that's going on, not really memorable but working well in the movie. After seeing Interstellar I actually had a few good tracks on my mind, something I could listen to without it being odd having no movie playing at the same time. And since this edition seems to be quite a beauty (like the movie itself) I can't resist it... :headphone:

It is almost here - shipping later this week:

Dear Interstellar Soundtrack Fan,

This is regarding your order XXXXXXXXX for the Interstellar Soundtrack – Illuminated Star Projection Edition box set.

Great news! Your box set is now at our warehouse and will ship later this week. You will receive a ship confirmation email with tracking as soon as your order goes out.

Please note your credit card or PayPal account will be charged when your order ships.

Thank you for ordering from us and we hope you enjoy the box set!

Your MyPlay Direct Team

Shipped, woot! A little bummed though-as I was trying to download the soundrack to app, my wi-fi connection had trouble. So now it's fixed, but it says the download code was already used :( The download never succeeded though because it would only download via wi-fi and the connection wouldn't complete at the time. Ugh.