Interstellar (NEO-Pack) (Collector's Edition - Walmart Exclusive) [USA]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Interstellar (Collector's Edition) (2-Disc Blu-ray + DVD + Digital HD) (NEO-Pack Packaging + Art Book + IMAX Film Cell) (Walmart Exclusive)

Order: Walmart :walmart:
Price: $31.48
Group buy: apsmith21
Release date: 3/31/15

interstellar-neo-jpg.131001

I came across this listing @ Wally Mart dot com.

I have no idea what a 'Neo Pack' is, so I just decide to post the listing here. A mod or myself will update this thread with further details and official pics when they become available :thumbs:

Neo Pack.PNG

popcorn2.gif

Attachments

• Neo-Pack.jpg
    Neo-Pack.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 1,870
  • Interstellar-Poster-01.jpg
    Interstellar-Poster-01.jpg
    318.8 KB · Views: 655
Last edited by a moderator:
Had a choice between this and the Target steel...I chose both. My wife wasn't happy about it. She doesn't understand the need to own two of anything, which made her argument for a second child a moot point. In all seriousness, this is a gorgeous release from Walmart.

Reactions: CollectorEmtee
I must say I'm not crazy about this packaging. Seems to scratch very easily.

Yes, that is a problem with NEO-paks. They look great though. What I've done is get the US slipcover editon that I will be watching and the NEO-pak is safely in a steelbook-bag.

I've been told that scratches are an illusion. I heard you take a shammy to it and they disappear.
Most of the scratches can be cleaned with a very slightly damp fibre cloth takes a bit of time and might at first look as getting worse before you get them clean
Some will of course be real under the surface scratches or cracks/dents that existed before unsealed and the odd few might not be possible to fix

I have found when you handle these neo cases they mark easily with every use but these are different type of blemishes that happen
It can be a pain sometimes to get them right as its can look as if getting worse before you remove the marks
With time and patience the marks created after you being handling them can be fixed

They are best if kept in a protective poly resalable cover so less chance of being marked

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: C.C. 95
I've skim read through some pages and haven't found out whether this is region free or not for sure ? has some one in the UK tested this release on their region B blu ray player ???

I picked up a brand new sealed one for £25 posted on ebay should be here in a few days time so I will know for sure then.

If it doesn't work, i'll be switching the discs with my region B digibook version. But this is definitely the best collectors item. So much artwork packed in to a nifty slim line package that takes up less space on the shelf than a steelbook or UK 14mm amaray case.

Fantastic idea the neo cases / diamond luxe packaging. Thumbs up to the innovator !

Not sure why Ben Hur couldnt be stored in to a 3 disc case like this one. The one I imported from Amazon US came in a 2 disc case with the 3rd bonus disc in a paper sleeve.

Most of the scratches can be cleaned with a very slightly damp fibre cloth takes a bit of time and might at first look as getting worse before you get them clean
Some will of course be real under the surface scratches or cracks/dents that existed before unsealed and the odd few might not be possible to fix

I have found when you handle these neo cases they mark easily with every use but these are different type of blemishes that happen
It can be a pain sometimes to get them right as its can look as if getting worse before you remove the marks
With time and patience the marks created after you being handling them can be fixed

They are best if kept in a protective poly resalable cover so less chance of being marked

I'm tempted to apply some Autoglym Super Resin Polish on a microfibre cloth and give it a go with my Green Mile neo case ... I use it on the car all the time and it does wonders for swirl marks etc lol

I've skim read through some pages and haven't found out whether this is region free or not for sure ? has some one in the UK tested this release on their region B blu ray player ???

I picked up a brand new sealed one for £25 posted on ebay should be here in a few days time so I will know for sure then.

If it doesn't work, i'll be switching the discs with my region B digibook version. But this is definitely the best collectors item. So much artwork packed in to a nifty slim line package that takes up less space on the shelf than a steelbook or UK 14mm amaray case.

Fantastic idea the neo cases / diamond luxe packaging. Thumbs up to the innovator !

Not sure why Ben Hur couldnt be stored in to a 3 disc case like this one. The one I imported from Amazon US came in a 2 disc case with the 3rd bonus disc in a paper sleeve.

I just tried it in my region free player that's set to B atm and I got an error message so it's region A locked sadly.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: InAFalsetto