iPhone 7 Thread

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Are you upgrading?

iphone.jpg

Reactions: dan8885
My contract isn't due until July but wanted a larger phone memory so I didn't have to keep editing playlists. Figured I can upgrade if I want to when the next model comes out or stick with the SE :thumbs:

I recently got the 6S+. Will have that for quite sometime. :D

But I am a little concerned at the ever growing price of technology nowadays.

And Apple is getting pricey.

Maybe they should work harder on thier IOS. Every upgrade is getting worse.
I'm starting to get angry about them breaking everything that worked before.
Even lifers have said they keep releasing upgraded ios before they are even ready, and trying to fix everything on the fly. Last couple of years I have seen more angry iPhone/iPad users than ever before. I think Tim Cook should focus on his products and stop being in the public eye about his politics.

That's what I've been told. Interesting if they've really taken out the headphone jack

Definitely looking forward to the info tomorrow though.

I hope they haven't taken away the headphone jack that's crazy and I'll be keeping my current one for a good while if that's the case

I like the the design on the "diamond black" a lot! I'll go for a iPhone 7 "diamond black" with 128 GB :thumbs:
The "plus" are too big for my hands. And I'm 2,03 m tall. I got a iPad Air 2 if I need a bigger mobile device. Smartphone should be in a reasonable size for my pocket..

• Thanks
Reactions: bigfub
To compare with others:

I am thinking the 7 as well with either 128 or 256. We will see. I'm not crazy about losing the head phone jack. Carrying around an adapter would be a pain.

Oh hell! I just checked Apples site and watched the videos that they have on the iPhone 7 and then I checked my eligibility for an upgrade with my provider and I'm eligible for one. Man the iPhone 7 plus 128 jet black OMG! I so want one now! :cool:

I just noticed that "jet black" is called in Germany "diamond black" ...

Really excited for this. A little let down that the better camera is on the 7 plus.