Price: £29.99

11716061-2014564378059183.jpg

11716061-1454564378078476.jpg
11716061-1104564378086270.jpg
11716061-9174564378091427.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Ask
The weird thing about this preorder is that when I got through to checkout, it said “promo offer - free shipping.”, & then I was charged for shipping.
Also, I only remember being charged for shipping if the order was less than €20, every order above that has had free shipping.

I don't yet own a Marvel TV series steelbook and I think these are great as long as there is artwork continuity for EVERY season across each character. I'm ocd in that sense, hence why I never bother starting.
It always feels a bit risky.
Doesnt really bother me if the style continues throughout as Jessica Jones style didnt really match the others anyway. Think each set needs to match though. Like the 2 Daredevil ones match and also the 2 Agent Carter steelbooks match too. As long as its like that then im happy. I do however like that all the spines from every series match

Pre-ordered as the art work matches my Daredevil season 1+2 and Luke Cage..still don't have Jessica Jones season 1 yet.

I'm not a fan of the shows, so obviously don't collect these... but kudos to Marvel for continuing with the matching artwork. They all look great! :thumbs:

I do however like that all the spines from every series match

Except for the Marvel and Blu-ray logos swapping from bottom to top 5 releases in. Not a major issue though.

I actually like the fact that the title for Daredevil season 2 was made bigger to centralise it, rather than being too high like season 1. It's subtle enough to bring the collection in line.

I'd like to see Agents of SHIELD get steelbook releases with the same spine design as the Netflix series' and with the SHIELD logo variants (blue, red, HYDRA etc.) on the front.

• Thanks
Reactions: Butz2k
What’s with the back? I’m glad they changed it but the others had a massive Marvel logo and yet 4-5 steelbooks into the collection they've changed it

Urgh :meh:

Last edited:
The weird thing about this preorder is that when I got through to checkout, it said “promo offer - free shipping.”, & then I was charged for shipping.
Also, I only remember being charged for shipping if the order was less than €20, every order above that has had free shipping.

It’s a discounted shipping.

They currently have an issue with their shipping. I have taken it up with them and awaiting their technical teams response.

They currently have an issue with their shipping. I have taken it up with them and awaiting their technical teams response.
So should shipping be free then. It used to me 99p for shipping for me to australia but now it says 2.99 with some silly free shipping and discount of 99p very confused.

Me too, but maybe I should've waited for a price drop lol. Totally forgot about this. But then I have the rest of the Marvel series in steels so..... :sorry:

Come on price drop. I've got all of them so far but no way can I justify £29.99 for this...it's the weakest one out of them all.

Mine arrived today,not opened yet but it's flat as a pancake, slightly disappointed it has no embossing/debossing which I feel would have made a more consistent steel book set :dunno:

Mine arrived today,not opened yet but it's flat as a pancake, slightly disappointed it has no embossing/debossing which I feel would have made a more consistent steel book set :dunno:
no embossing/debossing this time? really strange
or did zavvi send you a misprint or a bootleg :D