Apr 12, 2009
USA
Purchase: Zavvi
Release: December 15th, 2014
Price: £19.99
Notes: Limited to 500 (numbered)
Transparent Heavy 180g Red Vinyl
Shipped in 12" locktab record mailers

Emmy Award winning Ramin Djawadi’s powerful, pulsating, contemporary score to Marvel’s masterpiece Iron Man appears here on vinyl for the first time. Produced by Hans Zimmer, the album includes the previously unreleased 1960s Iron Man Theme from the animated TV series and a bonus track from California thrash giants Suicidal Tendencies.

thumb.jpg IM vinyl zavvi.png

Side A
  • Driving With The Top Down
  • Iron Man (2008 Version) - John O'Brien and Rick Boston
  • Merchant Of Death
  • Trinkets To Kill A Prince
  • Mark I
  • Fireman
  • Vacation's Over
  • Golden Egg
  • Damn Kid - DJ Boborobo
  • Mark II
Side B
  • Extra Dry, Extra Olives
  • Iron Man
  • Gulmira
  • Are Those Bullet Holes?
  • Section 16
  • Iron Monger
  • Arc Reaktor
  • Institutionalized - Suicidal Tendencies
  • Iron Man 60s Theme - Jack Urbont

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, but they range from super flimsy ones with no extra corner headroom to really heavy-duty ones (kind of like the play vs zavvi steelbook boxes comparison) so I was just wondering if anyone has some first hand experience.

I'm not really into Vinyls at all, but i recently found out about this one and it looks gorgeous.. i don't think i will be able to resist.. :ohno:

I am getting it is that it's Iron Man (one of my fave movies) and it does have a great soundtrack. It will sit along nicely with my Mondo Guardians of the Galaxy Vinyl (when I get it next year lol). Just need more of the Marvel Cinematic Universe to get Vinyls of their soundtracks

I am getting it is that it's Iron Man (one of my fave movies) and it does have a great soundtrack. It will sit along nicely with my Mondo Guardians of the Galaxy Vinyl (when I get it next year lol). Just need more of the Marvel Cinematic Universe to get Vinyls of their soundtracks

Just note that unlike Guardians of the Galaxy, this is the film score, so no songs featured in the movie are on this (well, apart from one), just the Ramin Jawadi's movie score.