Mar 12, 2013
Shepperton
Release date: December 7th, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £21.99

11192348-1344340183174757.jpg

11192348-9804340183187033.jpg 11192348-1594340183205612.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Black Friday. Black hole in my wallet Novamedia dread and zavvi with guardians of the galaxy and iron man 2

I'm just glad that I've been given the chance to buy these in the normal way and hope and trust that this practice of bundling steelbooks exclusively with ZBOXs is consigned to the dustbin of history alongside other crackpot absurd ideas.

Still waiting for this price to be adjusted to the correct pre-order price . . .:whistle:

Last edited:
Has there been any word yet whether this will be the 2-disc version with the bonus disc, or just a single-disc release? I already have the regular Amaray version, which came with 3 discs (movie itself, bonus disc and a DVD version of the movie). If it is only a single-disc release, I won't bother, but a 2-disc release with the bonus disc would be great.
I'm in exactly the same boat as you, but noticed the listing now says "1-disc" under the specifications. So I suppose I will give it a miss. A real shame as I was all ready to get this. It may not be as perfect as the Play version but since that version isn't available for a decent price this would have been the next best option. But i am not going to downgrade my 3-disc edition.

I'm in exactly the same boat as you, but noticed the listing now says "1-disc" under the specifications. So I suppose I will give it a miss. A real shame as I was all ready to get this. It may not be as perfect as the Play version but since that version isn't available for a decent price this would have been the next best option. But i am not going to downgrade my 3-disc edition.
I'm in the same situation as yourself, however, since this is the only Marvel release that I don't have a steelbook for, I will be getting this anyway.

Anyone know if blufans or similar are releasing IM2?