USA
Released on October 15th, 2010.

357826_f.jpg

Order Here from Boomerang

Attachments

• IM2-Thai.jpg
    IM2-Thai.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 272
Dhira, I am guessing it may be because the other Asian steels looked the same and many people already picked this one up. Thread went up today,I am sure we'll get more questions over time:)

Sorry to bump an old thread, but curious how the Thai steelbooks (this one in particular) compare to the other Asian versions.

Appears they are all the same as far as the books themselves, so is the only difference in whether each version has a slip, a sticker, etc. or nothing?

Is the quality the same across the board? Are Thai steels very rare?

Sorry to bump an old thread, but curious how the Thai steelbooks (this one in particular) compare to the other Asian versions.

Appears they are all the same as far as the books themselves, so is the only difference in whether each version has a slip, a sticker, etc. or nothing?

Is the quality the same across the board? Are Thai steels very rare?

Essentially yes, same steel book, different stickers and/or slip - the Thai one is probably the least attractive of them.

In terms if rarity, discussion in the relevant thread here suggested the Asian steels were all worth more or less the same (c$80 from memory)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Not sure that applies any more. Taiwanese (the best IM 2 release by far IMO), and to a lesser extent the Korean version are worth much more than the Thai and HK versions.

Reactions: harry
So, who decided to give this a shot from ThaiCDExpress?

bv0000491.jpg

Link here. CA 'available' here. I guess it's a possibility they had some extra stock somewhere, but in all honesty I'd say it's highly unlikely. Probably just the website leaving the add to cart button active, or something.

I know a couple of you placed orders, so let us know how you get on.

EDIT: Product removed from link!

Last edited:
So, who decided to give this a shot from ThaiCDExpress?

bv0000491.jpg

Link here. CA 'available' here. I guess it's a possibility they had some extra stock somewhere, but in all honesty I'd say it's highly unlikely. Probably just the website leaving the add to cart button active, or something.

I know a couple of you placed orders, so let us know how you get on.

EDIT: Product removed from link!

Ordered it a couple of hours ago. However, most likely they will cancel the order.

Reactions: Aw 83
Ordered earlier today as well- expecting it will be cancelled, but the only thing that gives me a minimal sliver of hope was that it actually showed up in their pick of the week banner and not just the main item page. Either way figured it was worth a gamble.

Reactions: Thelite13