Iron Man 2 Futureshop (Canada)-confirmed-no Steelbook

Status
Not open for further replies.
My god, that is insane! Other countries are getting it. Well, atleast that CONFIRMS the no on a rerelease of Iron Man 1 steel in Canada.

I don't think Canadians can order from the states either? I just tried to pre-order from target from my phone but it wouldn't let me.

which release will replace "this one"?, all of us were expecting to have the FS duo, depending on the GER MM cover and depending on Target case quality maybe Taget will became the most wanted?
icon_confused.gif

Buffalo-not sure what place Target's "exclusive" will take among the desirability of Iron Man 2 releases, but a contact close to the Target project has told me that definite info will be released by mid September, but as we've heard already it is not a Steelbook as of now.

Completely blown away by this news. I hope the Target exclusive looks as impressive in person...

I don't think Canadians can order from the states either? I just tried to pre-order from target from my phone but it wouldn't let me.

You can sign into target online with your amazon account as they handle target online. Might be they can do internationally shipping through that method. Not sure though.

Wreck,I was curious to see if it worked, but when you attempt to create an address outside of the US, there is no option for other countries for my screen. If someone else gets this to work with an intl' address, please share for members outside of the US.

Well what I mean is have your account via amazon with ur intl address then just sign into target online with that account ... didnt know if it would take the address then.

There is Target in Mexico too, I wonder if they are getting this.

Thanks Wreck-yes that is definitely worth a try-hopefully someone outside of US will try and let everyone else know:)

You can login as amazon account but target will not ship items internationally though.

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

I ordered 2 today paid with my credit card and have them ship to US address.

Status
Not open for further replies.