Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release Date: 4th of September, 2013
Format: 3D+2D
Notes: National release (Not Kimchidvd exclusive)
Total Print run is 3K
Slip color will be same as steelbook only (No Iron Man Mark 42 image on the slip)
Current MSRP: 43.99$ (Retail price)

Purchase Links:
KimchiDVD - 43.99$ OOS
K-steelbook - 39.99$, 42.99$ OOS
K2DVD (Order restriction 1 account per 1 steel) - 46.99$ OOS
Yes-Asia - 53.99$ OOS

518hTm-gGoL.jpg

[Important Note]
Front Reversed Edition from k2dvd, k-steelbook & yesasia [Type A]
Correct Front Edition only from Kimchidvd under official Disney support [Type B] less than 100 copies *Actual pic updated*

Actual pics:
Here is Actual shot for IM3 KR

Last edited by a moderator:
Last week Kimchi discussed with Disney KR to get slip image info.

They told kimchi that it has not designed yet so I asked them to design slip matched with steelbook and also put iron man image on the slip

As soon as I got slip image, I will post here

Guys, I'm trying to make Iron man 3 KR top among the all same release in the world

Please wait for couple of week

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Seems that Kimchidvd have altered their listing policy and are now listing titles not due for release until the end of the year. Bit surprising seeing as the pre-orders for some of them won't even go live until November/December.

Release date for Iron Man 3 has been pushed to the 5th of September according to movie4989.

Reactions: pokjak290
It will be interesting to see how they work the IM image with the background to match the coverart. Might have to cancel my Taiwan order and just get this instead. This will probably be the version to get amongst all others released with the same artwork.

Is this speculation or do we know this is happening??

Here is what I thought and tried to do the best with kimchi

- Print run 500 limited
- Kimchi exclusive slip (matched with steelbook and iron man 3 mark 42 image etc)
- kimchi exclusive Art card

but it won't be happened.

so last thing I need to make IM3 KR best chip is to make slip beautiful better than other countries like TW, JP etc.

Here is what I thought and tried to do the best with kimchi

- Print run 500 limited
- Kimchi exclusive slip (matched with steelbook and iron man 3 mark 42 image etc)
- kimchi exclusive Art card

but it won't be happened.

so last thing I need to make IM3 KR best chip is to make slip beautiful better than other countries like TW, JP etc.

Thanks for the heads up Choi, with Kimchi it feels like the steels are made with us in mind so I appreciate all your work!

Reactions: Choi Chungkwon
Thanks Choi, your work is always appriechated.

Do you know if the steelbook will be embossed as I'm sure only Zavvi have confirmed so far.

I did not ask disney whether it's embossed or not

I heard from scanavo all iron man 3 is same world wide release, if I have a chance to hear something else, I will post info here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapata

I am between the Korean and the Tawain version. Will wait to see the slip cover and decide which one to get.