Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 7, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

11192349-3744340183213691.jpg

11192349-1394340183227287.jpg 11192349-1634340183241483.jpgThanks to @UpsetSmiley for the trick to save 10% making it £22.49:
1- Add the Steelbook to your basket by clicking HERE
2- Click this LINK from Zavvi
3- Add code ZAVWEL54 to your order and VOILÀ!

Last edited by a moderator:
But they clearly have released info when we're talking about them here right now?

If they've given this info to HDN, why not just tell us the price it's going to be when it goes live??

They've obviously completed the design process, surely they know what they are going to charge for these?

Just tell us the price and stop this RRP bulls**it!

As someone else mentioned, they just want everyone to think they're getting a fantastic price cut when it goes live by dropping it a pound or two :rolleyes:

The Links were leaked on the BD forum and were not meant to be given yet but not really an issue gives all a heads up as to what been released and that is why Zavvi not yet announced the releases but will do soon

That how all release are on Zavvi website before they are officially listed the actual price it will be sold at is not listed it is always the RRP price only first and then adjusted later to the actual sale price

We had lot of early leaks before as in links provided but not showing yet on the website and lots of them also only had the RRP price and later in the thread when it get listed proper on the website someone posts the price has dropped
Sometimes this only happens just before it goes live you see the actual real price
It was the same with those releases the price is high in the release threads only to drop to the real price just before or after going live

Sometimes a release link is not provided but has been on Zavvi system but just not viewable to the public or allowed to be posted to web forums and by the time the link is provided with permission to post it has already had the price adjusted to show the actual price but sometime its the RRP price and awaiting correction to real price

Think back to how many releases you saw the price change just before it went live even some was only a few min after going live the correct price be listed and we all cancelled and reordered at the new price

Last edited:
Reactions: schrute farms
That how all release are on Zavvi website before they are officially listed the actual price it will be sold at is not listed it always the RRP price only first and then adjusted later to the actual sale price

We had lot of early leaks before as in links provided but not showing yet on the website and lots of them also only had the RRP price and later in the thread when it get listed proper on the website someone posts the price has dropped
Sometimes this only happens just before it goes live you see the actual real price
It was the same with those releases the price is high in the release threads only to drop to the real price just before or after going live

Sometimes a release link is not provided but has been on Zavvi system but just not viewable to the public or allowed to be posted to web forums and by the time the link is provided with permission to post it has already had the price adjusted to show the actual price but sometime its the RRP price and awaiting correction to real price

Think back to how many releases you saw the price change just before it went live even some was only a few min after going live the correct price be listed and we all cancelled and reordered at the new price

I know Paul. I'm not having a go at you :thumbs:

I just think, they should include the price when they leak the info. As I'm pretty sure it's already been decided.

That goes for every release. Not just these ones.

Reactions: paulboland
It's decent I like the front artwork but I'll leave this out as I'm more than happy with my hong kong steelbook.

Ok so im in love with the front Artwrok too .... Backside is not the best Work but ...... should i buy all or not thats the Question, as a Collector normaly i want all of them and right now there are so many outstandig Releases that will be better then this Zavvi Marvel Wave...... mhhh

From Zavvi on Facebook and Twitter

Marvel-Logo2.jpg

Marvel fans assemble! ‪‎MarvelDay‬ is back on Zavvi... 20.11.5

Who's excited? Make sure to tag your fellow Marvel addicts so they don't miss out on the Marvel shopping event of the year!

Back in April, Zavvi’s ‘Marvel Day’ took place for the first time and on Friday 20th November it returns in full force!

In the wake of the ever-expanding Marvel Cinematic Universe, this Christmas you can guarantee that Marvel will be at the top of everyone’s wish lists and this ‘Marvelous’ Zavvi event will see exclusive product launches, (perhaps even some Steelbooks!), epic site-wide deals and sensational social competitions happening across the day. If you missed out last time, be sure to get involved!

Here’s just some of the fantastic prizes you could win on the day of the event.
Prizes-01.jpg

Maybe the lenti is on the back for all these releases, hence the frame?

Nah, this is the only one with a stupid frame on the back. Plus it would look rather silly ;).

There's no excuse for all these having different styles on the back since they were all announced (and presumably designed) at the same time. But I'm 100% sure no one will be bothered to do anything about it.