Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 7, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £24.99

11192349-3744340183213691.jpg

11192349-1394340183227287.jpg 11192349-1634340183241483.jpgThanks to @UpsetSmiley for the trick to save 10% making it £22.49:
1- Add the Steelbook to your basket by clicking HERE
2- Click this LINK from Zavvi
3- Add code ZAVWEL54 to your order and VOILÀ!

Last edited by a moderator:
Better than the original, but pity it's not gloss. Lenti is just rubbish compared to FA and many Asian releases. Another half hearted Zavvi attempt.

Still it's OK"ish" and has 3D which was my main reason for buying, but I await the day someone does this film better

at this point, I think Blufans is our only hope, psychoscot.

Reactions: psychoscot
Has anyone else received this yet? It's rare that I don't get a Zavvi release on the Saturday, but as of today's post, nothing.

Had mine arrive today and the back part of the steelbook fell off, that's a new one! The spine was out of line quite badly too. Have ordered a replacement.

I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on this along with Iron Man 1 & 2 I hadn't started collecting Marvel Steels until Guardians so I was very late to the Steelbook collecting game. The lenticular magnets are whatever to me I think the Steels themselves look great plus since I got Thor 1 & 2 + Captain America 1 & 2 these are all I need now to have all of the movies in the same form.

Say WHAT!!!

I dont really like this art either.

I hate the border on the back and it doesnt match the "feel" of the front. The front itself feels off somehow, just dont really fancy it at all. And from what ive seen, the picture quality is pretty grainy. But yeah, the real killer is the back frame. I simply wont pick it up for that sole reason.

Reactions: Vaako
3rd time ordering this from Zavvi.

1st one arrived and the back of the steelbook fell off as the top part was to loose to hold it in
2nd one arrived and the text on the spine was to far to the left (as far as it would go) with the spine badly aligned
3rd one ... we'll see