Iron Man 3 (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Italy]

Sep 6, 2012
Italy
Release Date: August 28th, 2013
Buy Links:
Amazon.it - {param} 29.37€
DVD-Store.it - 32.90€
Notes: 2 Discs (3D Blu-ray + 2D Blu-ray)

91%2BM-INexnL._AA1500_.jpg

Actual pics: (Thanks to Renero79 & raven76)

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 1,347
Last edited by a moderator:
Combo, No!

I don't know about this, Disney has been real weird lately. They brought out "3D Only" editions like OZ: The Great and Powerful 3D (US). So the listing could be correct and this could be only one 3D disc.

Any idea if the arc on the Italian/Spanish releases will be embossed too or is that exclusive to the Zavvi one?

Guy's even if zavvi's exclusive which is the exact same as this one which is listed for 23 pound's is still way cheaper than this one:scat: guy's zavvi is the way to go but still keep your options opened cheers:scat:

Guy's even if zavvi's exclusive which is the exact same as this one which is listed for 23 pound's is still way cheaper than this one:scat: guy's zavvi is the way to go but still keep your options opened cheers:scat:

I had thought the information given so far is that the Zavvi exclusive version is only 2D and only one disc. This version from Amazon.it (Italy) is supposedly 3D...

Maybe I got my facts mixed up, but that's what I understand from it all.

Reactions: gaeljet
I had thought the information given so far is that the Zavvi exclusive version is only 2D and only one disc. This version from Amazon.it (Italy) is supposedly 3D...

Maybe I got my facts mixed up, but that's what I understand from it all.

Your not wrong...this is 3d zavvi is confirmed 2d...this version is the one to get

Reactions: HeyTJB and gaeljet
Here are some of the special features for Italy's version of Iron Man 3 steelbook:

• Marvel Short Film: Agent Carter
• Iron Man 3 without mask
• Analyze the scene: the attack on Air Force One
• Deleted and extended scenes
• An exclusive behind the scenes - Thor: The Dark World

Kinda weak no? - that will fit with the movie on the same disc.

I was expecting a 2nd disc for a more detailed look at the film like IM 1+ 2.