Iron Man 3 (3D) - In theaters May 3, 2013

How do you rate Iron Man 3 (5 is best, 1 worst)?

• 1-Horrible

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • 2-Bad but not worst I've seen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-Bearable, eh

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • 4-Pretty good!

Votes: 14 42.4%
  • 5-I loved it!

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Didn't see it yet

• Not interested in seeing it

• 1-Horrible

• 3-Bearable, eh

• 4-Pretty good!

• 5-I loved it!

• Didn't see it yet

• 1-Horrible

• 3-Bearable, eh

• 4-Pretty good!

• 5-I loved it!

• Didn't see it yet

• Total voters

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
From IMDB:
The plot is unknown at this time. Rumor has it Tony Stark/Iron Man will head to China to face his toughest opponent, Mandarin.
With: Robert Downey Jr., Guy Pearce, Cobie Smulders, Gwyneth Paltrow, Paul Bettany, Rebecca Hall, Ben Kingsley, Jon Favreau, Don Cheadle and more....

Trailer:
[media=youtube]5EjG-1U3wqA[/media]

Old infos:
im3q.png

Per Firstshowing:
Earlier this month we heard Lethal Weapon writer and Kiss Kiss Bang Bang director Shane Black was in contention to helm Iron Man 3, the next installment in the lucrative comic book sequel. While his directing the project was far from a sure thing at the time, apparently Marvel likes what Black is bringing to the table and Deadline reports the filmmaker is currently in final negotiations to direct the blockbuster sequel. Though initially it was said that Black would also write the script, apparently the details remains to be confirmed. But considering how well Black worked with Robert Downey Jr. in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, I have high hopes.

Of course, there's a bit of a concern since the only film in Black's filmography is the aforementioned dark noir comedy, but Jon Favreau hadn't directed any action tentpoles either before taking on Iron Man. There's still no news on when Iron Man 3 may start production, and a release date isn't being set prematurely either, so it's unclear how soon Black will begin working for Marvel. Right now he's working on Doc Savage for Sony and he was recently linked to an American adaptation of the Japanese manga series Death Note. Even with those projects in line, this will undoubtedly be Black's biggest project to date.
Older discussions:
- Favreau not directing Iron Man 3
- Jon Favreau Wants the Mandarin For Iron Man 3 Villain; Will the Film Be 3D?

Attachments

• robert-downey-jr-iron-man-3-teaser-trailer-poster.jpg
    robert-downey-jr-iron-man-3-teaser-trailer-poster.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 303
  • im3poster.jpg
    im3poster.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 1,095
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Hussun
Im glad im not the only one who didn't enjoy this i found myself just shaking my head through the whole film. Iron man 2 was not great but i still enjoyed it but this was just awful i didn't enjoy it at all!

Reactions: Flip
Following months of speculation, Marvel.com is reporting that Robert Downey Jr. has struck a deal with Marvel Studios to reprise his role as Tony Stark. The actor is now locked in to return for two more big screen appearances, in the Joss Whedon directed "Avengers 2" and its follow-up, "Avengers 3."

:scat:

Reactions: Drum18
I would rather have more stand alone Ironman movies to be honest.And let Favrau direct again.he just suffered from having to heavily set up the Avengers with the second movie.

I would rather have more stand alone Ironman movies to be honest.And let Favrau direct again.he just suffered from having to heavily set up the Avengers with the second movie.

I think the reason why you're seeing him return for Avengers only is because Gwyneth Paltrow is done and it'd be hard to make an Iron Man 4 without her... and it'd suck if she was recast.

I think we're seeing that Downey is also wanting away from comics, he wants to be doing other films. And I honestly want to see him in more roles besides Tony Stark. I look forward to the judge and want some good quality films that I know he can act in.