Apr 2, 2012
Berlin/Germany
Release date: October 4, 2013
Purchase links: Amazon DE - Cede.de
Price: €7.99 (Amazon) - €17.99 (Cede)
Notes: Matte finish, printed info on back, inside artwork, fixed blu-ray banner on top of front and back covers
Group buys: g0bl1nk1ng & Masterblaster

01.jpg

Actual pics: (Thanks to Engelskind)

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn! I got my second replacement from Amazon today and for the third time all Steels i got have some small scratches on the back! That sucks!

THis IMO is one of the biggest steelbook disasters in the last few years. I went through over 3 dozen copies to get one that was NEAR mint. They all have chips in the same place. ON the back side corner and a quite a few have chips along the blu banner backside as well. Its a disaster. I am getting way more OCD and I notice these things pretty fast. The amount of steels going through my hands each day you have to be fast at noticing the problems almost every steel has these days. There is no such thing as a Flawless steelbook IMO. I can spot a flaw on any steel you let me touch and feel.

Everyone who was a part of making this steel should get a pink slip ASAP. If they were working for me they would be FIRED for being lazy.

Last edited:
THis IMO is one of the biggest steelbook disasters in the last few years. I went through over 3 dozen copies to get one that was NEAR mint. They all have chips in the same place. ON the back side corner and a quite a few have chips along the blu banner backside as well. Its a disaster. I am getting way more OCD and I notice these things pretty fast. The amount of steels going through my hands each day you have to be fast at noticing the problems almost every steel has these days. There is no such thing as a Flawless steelbook IMO. I can spot a flaw on any steel you let me touch and feel.

Everyone who was a part of making this steel should get a pink slip ASAP. If they were working for me they would be FIRED for being lazy.

I ordered 15 copies from amazon to be shipped to my german buddy house

All I found is same paint chip on the corner at lease 1 to 10 or more

But finally I got one has very tiny paint chip on corner, I think I have to get one for my collection.

One of other german buddy pick up paint chip free mint copy for me

I'm so happy to get one paint chip free lol.

Steelbook collecting, always fight for mint condition.

Sent from my SHV-E330S using Tapatalk

Reactions: Marina Blue
I had to return my orders 3 times to Amazon because they were all damaged and then checked every shop that sold them around me to get 2 copys that are nearly mint. This Steelbook was a real disaster but i didn´t want to ship a damaged copy to a buddy who asked me for help to get one. The few ones who got a near mint copy can be really happy about it!

This is on Amazon de. for eur 7.99 at the moment.
Since I don't like any artwork for this 3rd movie (no release fits with my Canadian and Korean steels of 1 and 2) I deceided to buy this one at this low price :) So at least I have a Steelbook trilogy now :D