domalorite

Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release date: January, 2015
Print run: 3000 and 1000 for the 1/3 slip edition
Group Buy: Click here for the Hi-Def Ninja Blufans Marvel GB

IMPORTANT NOTE: (There are 2 editions.)
The front&back images are the same, but not the interior.
Click here for a great photoset by @pbtouril comparing both editions.
v1:
- Sealed
- No disc
- Debossed title
- Bonus (10$) for people ordering v2
v2:
- Sealed
- 2 discs
- Embossed title
- Lenticular slipbox
- Bonus art cards

2.jpg
1.jpg

1.JPG

2.JPG
131445jg5gdub98jknu3n5.gif
thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just can't get over how terrible the Lenticular looks. Is it really this bad in hand @satanclaus?

Not at all, no, like I say, terrible pics. It's dark as hell (pun intended) here now and I just don't have the setup to get decent pics of a Lenti when there's no natural light. To even be able to see it, I'm having to use a torch...

The only thing I can say and it's the only initial criticism, is that maybe the Tony Stark side of the lenti is a little too dark, which means it looks a little washed out and dull when compared to the bright and vivid IM side.

Anyway, try these pics...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    515.1 KB · Views: 144
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    482.2 KB · Views: 126
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    421.6 KB · Views: 131
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    442.7 KB · Views: 126
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    540.3 KB · Views: 130
It looks great.
Mods.
Is it possible to have a "my flight number/tracking number/uninteresting number" thread?
Then all these "mine is shipped" junkies can compare notes.
Then maybe this thread will be full of photos and comments about the Feckin Steelbook. !!!!!

Amen to that. I could see this thread easily ruined like the IM Kimchi thread because all the post have to do with "Lost in transit" stuff with no other alternative, more appropriate thread for ninjas to seek consolation on.

I don't understand how some of you already received their copy and I don't even receive the invoice.
Could someone explain it to me?
Most of us ordered using the Group Buy on a different Website Forum that's not connected to HDN

The Group Buy from HDN is a different Group Buy and from what's been posted recently will invoice members from that Group Buy soon

• Informative
Reactions: harry
I card a card off Royal Mail about this. Sender didn't pay enough postage so had to pay online £1.53 but have to wait till Monday now for it to be delivered.

Anyone know if I can just go to my post office and pick it up myself??

I card a card off Royal Mail about this. Sender didn't pay enough postage so had to pay online £1.53 but have to wait till Monday now for it to be delivered.

Royal Mail or Parcelforce? RM is the delivery office...

When was yours sent? Mine left on 17th but hasn't updated.

Now the proud owner of Iron Man BF :)

Shipped on 17th but my tracking never updated past "departed from outward office" or something like that

Same :( Hasn't updated, was it postie or parcel force who delivered? If the latter, I may well get it today.

It looks like the second round of tracking numbers have been sent out (from another website) as I have just had mine PM'd to me. Happy days :woot:

Reactions: cheetah
There is one big question that no one has seemed to ask yet or want to know the answer to with the possibility of any disappointment or missing out...

Will the HDN GB for this have an opportunity for the V1 case or is this something only offered though Kevin's GB on BD forum?