domalorite

Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release date: January, 2015
Print run: 3000 and 1000 for the 1/3 slip edition
Group Buy: Click here for the Hi-Def Ninja Blufans Marvel GB

IMPORTANT NOTE: (There are 2 editions.)
The front&back images are the same, but not the interior.
Click here for a great photoset by @pbtouril comparing both editions.
v1:
- Sealed
- No disc
- Debossed title
- Bonus (10$) for people ordering v2
v2:
- Sealed
- 2 discs
- Embossed title
- Lenticular slipbox
- Bonus art cards

2.jpg
1.jpg

1.JPG

2.JPG
131445jg5gdub98jknu3n5.gif
thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really really hoping mine will be too. I was in the first wave of tracking numbers released and am a bit disappointed that everyone else has already gotten theirs!

As of the 25th, AfterShip has said that my package is 'PVG'. What does that mean?

PVG is short for Shanghai Airport. On 25th the package has left Shanghai Airport.

Reactions: CasuallyDressed
I'm really really hoping mine will be too. I was in the first wave of tracking numbers released and am a bit disappointed that everyone else has already gotten theirs!

As of the 25th, AfterShip has said that my package is 'PVG'. What does that mean?
My tracking still says PVG but was delivered yesterday and I was in the 2nd wave of tracking numbers. It seems strange mine has arrived before yours yet yours was sent out first :dunno:.

Got both in hands know the Lenti and the quarterslip. If it has to be compared between the two Kimchi and Blufan whos is better lenti then its deffinetly Kimchi but the quarterslip is a true winner for me...

Mine has arrived :D Pleased that everything is mint, including the V1 case! Like others though, I have to agree about the lenticular, very poor in comparison to say the BF Froze lenticular. The steelbook itself is very very nice