domalorite

Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release date: January, 2015
Print run: 3000 and 1000 for the 1/3 slip edition
Group Buy: Click here for the Hi-Def Ninja Blufans Marvel GB

IMPORTANT NOTE: (There are 2 editions.)
The front&back images are the same, but not the interior.
Click here for a great photoset by @pbtouril comparing both editions.
v1:
- Sealed
- No disc
- Debossed title
- Bonus (10$) for people ordering v2
v2:
- Sealed
- 2 discs
- Embossed title
- Lenticular slipbox
- Bonus art cards

2.jpg
1.jpg

1.JPG

2.JPG
131445jg5gdub98jknu3n5.gif
thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
People have kimchi and blufans editions...what's better? thanks!

From a sealed standpoint, the Kimchi is my fave.

Im pretty dissapointed with the BF Lenti edition.

I know Kimchi had Mis aligned spines on the IM steel, but at least I cannot see the ugly spine with the Lenti slip.

On the BF however, the factory defected spine is in clear view... :/
image.jpg

Really disappointed, all that re print Mumbo jumbo and v1 and we still get Mis cut spines. NOT TO MENTION the full slip is open from the wrong side smh.Im really not a blu fan right now.

My 1/3 slip arrived yesterday but only picked it up from the Post Office today didn't have the heart to open it so opened my second Lenti instead, was going to use it for trading purposes but what the hell

Now I've seen both V1 and V2 nude I definitely prefer the V2

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Arrived today, v2 lenti #1414 and the v1 appears minty. Very pleased with the package overall.

Was a bit worried after reading about the lenti, but in hand i'm happy with it, different effect than the Kimchi but still very nice, the steel itself is gorgeous. :thumbs:

Last edited:
It's great to see all the ninjas getting their orders without any delays or bf headache and for the ones still waiting on their orders wish you good luck and enjoy these once in hand...

Reactions: AnubisNefer
I know it's 2-4-8 weeks, but usually by now it's atleast arrived in NY where it'll sit for a few days going through customs. Last update was Jan 19, origin post is preparing shipment :(

Reactions: schrute farms