domalorite

Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release date: January, 2015
Print run: 3000 and 1000 for the 1/3 slip edition
Group Buy: Click here for the Hi-Def Ninja Blufans Marvel GB

IMPORTANT NOTE: (There are 2 editions.)
The front&back images are the same, but not the interior.
Click here for a great photoset by @pbtouril comparing both editions.
v1:
- Sealed
- No disc
- Debossed title
- Bonus (10$) for people ordering v2
v2:
- Sealed
- 2 discs
- Embossed title
- Lenticular slipbox
- Bonus art cards

2.jpg
1.jpg

1.JPG

2.JPG
131445jg5gdub98jknu3n5.gif
thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my HDN GB tri pack today. IMO the BF lenti has better depth than my Kimchi IM when looking at the Iron Man image only, however the transition effect isn't as effective. Overall really chuffed with these:thumbs:

Got my HDN GB tri pack today. IMO the BF lenti has better depth than my Kimchi IM when looking at the Iron Man image only, however the transition effect isn't as effective. Overall really chuffed with these:thumbs:
For me Idealy it would be Blufans steelbook in Kimchi Lenti then we would defo have a new grail.

Reactions: merlion
For me Idealy it would be Blufans steelbook in Kimchi Lenti then we would defo have a new grail.

Well, that's as easy as it could - simply open (if you haven't already) your Kimchi lenticular version and Blufans 1/3-slip or lenti, take out the steelbook from the Kimchi slip and put your Blufans steelbook in it - voilà, there's your do-it-yourself-grail!!! :thumbs: :p

No seriously, that would've been the perfect combination..

Time for a retailer to do the whole set of the MCU!! :coffee:

Reactions: harry
I would have to agree, I don't feel there's any depth effect with the Kimchi lenticular although the transition is smoother. The Blu-fans one has better depth but the images overlap too quickly. If you don't hold it too close it looks better though. I do prefer the horizontal lenticulars rather than the up and down like the Kimchi's. Each to there own though!

Reactions: merlion
Im not into the Lenticular slips so cant really comment on whats good or not as I don't own any at all until this Iron Man Blufans turned up! for me its the steelbook that I really enjoy and this is a cracker!

I just recived it and its really great! I love it!

IMAG4687.jpg

IMAG4694.jpg