domalorite

Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release date: January, 2015
Print run: 3000 and 1000 for the 1/3 slip edition
Group Buy: Click here for the Hi-Def Ninja Blufans Marvel GB

IMPORTANT NOTE: (There are 2 editions.)
The front&back images are the same, but not the interior.
Click here for a great photoset by @pbtouril comparing both editions.
v1:
- Sealed
- No disc
- Debossed title
- Bonus (10$) for people ordering v2
v2:
- Sealed
- 2 discs
- Embossed title
- Lenticular slipbox
- Bonus art cards

2.jpg
1.jpg

1.JPG

2.JPG
131445jg5gdub98jknu3n5.gif
thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know why people don't like the lenticular on the Blufans version. The depth of the images is just awesome. Maybe the transition could be smoother but you can't argue with the 3D depth. The Kimchi lenticulars are too flat and just have a transition effect. To me Blufans wins both in terms of steelbook as well as lenticular.

Thanks, @Wreck! Mine arrived today in perfect condition :thumbs:

Must say, the lenticular effect definitely could've been better. The Iron Man suit looks fine, but Tony Stark just looks way to dark. Transition is decent enough when held at arms length, otherwise messes with my eyes!

Not sure if I'll open it because not 100% convinced I want to keep this one.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Thanks, Wreck! Mine arrived today in perfect condition :thumbs:

Must say, the lenticular effect definitely could've been better. The Iron Man suit looks fine, but Tony Stark just looks way to dark. Transition is decent enough when held at arms length, otherwise messes with my eyes!

Not sure if I'll open it because not 100% convinced I want to keep this one.

Cheers!

Open it open it. Open it open (Golum voice) ;)
image.jpg

I think you're scared of having an affair with the BF Steel. If you open it, it will be love at first sight. It's a beauty to behold, when undressed (steel, not you) lol ;)

Either that or I'm just too enamoured with my first love, Ms. FutureShop BlueBanner, and can't break her heart :hilarious:

Last edited:
For everyone still waiting, mine was shipped around 2/4 and just showed up on USPS tracking yesterday in New Jersey. Should have by end of week!

My V1 andV2Lenti arrrrived safe and sound this morning.

Thanks to John and the crew for all their work in getting it here :)

Only realized upon opening the pacckage, that the slipbox is actually back to front, with the opening on the left instead of the right, and the lenti on the back as it were. Very odd.
That said, nice to see the slipbox has properly returned edges - the lack of which I found very disappoiting with my Kimchi Memento.

i got mine as well yesterday, i never had a change on the track since the 19th of Jan...any how the steels are really cool but i thanks i did not get rid of my PLAY one, call me crazy but i prefer that one over the blufans...:)

My steels got here last Friday, but no one was home to sign. I picked the package up Saturday morning. I almost think I like the V1 case better than the second version. Anyways, glad to have them both safe and sound. Took just over one month to arrive.