domalorite

Premium Supporter
Sep 25, 2012
Retired
Release date: January, 2015
Print run: 3000 and 1000 for the 1/3 slip edition
Group Buy: Click here for the Hi-Def Ninja Blufans Marvel GB

IMPORTANT NOTE: (There are 2 editions.)
The front&back images are the same, but not the interior.
Click here for a great photoset by @pbtouril comparing both editions.
v1:
- Sealed
- No disc
- Debossed title
- Bonus (10$) for people ordering v2
v2:
- Sealed
- 2 discs
- Embossed title
- Lenticular slipbox
- Bonus art cards

2.jpg
1.jpg

1.JPG

2.JPG
131445jg5gdub98jknu3n5.gif
thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OK I bought this from the HDN Shop today but after looking through this thread and reading about different versions, can anybody tell me exactly what I might have purchased? Because I'm not sure if this contains discs or what this is now. :LOL:

IronMan_large.jpg

OK I bought this from the HDN Shop today but after looking through this thread and reading about different versions, can anybody tell me exactly what I might have purchased? Because I'm not sure if this contains discs or what this is now. :LOL:

IronMan_large.jpg
lenti & 1/4 slip
the first steelbook (V1) was a misprint, so blufans did a new one, with more embossing and a different inside artwork. everyone who bought the lenti and/or the 1/4 could also buy the misprint for $10

• Thanks
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: dfoles and Stygian
lenti & 1/4 slip
the first steelbook (V1) was a misprint, so blufans did a new one, with more embossing and a different inside artwork. everyone who bought the lenti and/or the 1/4 could also buy the misprint for $10

Thank you for the reply! I was afraid I might have purchased an empty steelbook.
That would have gone great with the mistake I made last week. I bought a "Star Trek" steelbook on ebay only to realize after I received it that it was the DVD steelbook.:LOL:

Another grail to come off the wish list :cigar: big thanks to @lgans316 for a great service once again :thumbs:

Steelbook is a beaut! :oohyeah: Lenti is surprisingly pretty good as well, I expected worse to be honest (being it older release), got nice transition and depth :wow: only thing is Tony looks little bit weird especially in chin and hair area :rofl:, but overall it´s pretty good, also backside great artwork :cigar:

Bring on IM2 and IM3 Blufans, I´m prepared now :oohyeah::oohyeah:

DSC_2971.jpg DSC_2972.jpg DSC_2977.jpg DSC_2978.jpg DSC_2979.jpg DSC_2984.jpg DSC_2985.jpg DSC_2986.jpg

Would be very nice. But since Disney still doesn’t do 4K in China, I don’t know what the chances for that are yet. But the release of Hulk certainly sparks the hope of finally getting IM 2&3 released as premiums as well. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: sunnyx
Would be very nice. But since Disney still doesn’t do 4K in China, I don’t know what the chances for that are yet. But the release of Hulk certainly sparks the hope of finally getting IM 2&3 released as premiums as well. :)
I'm fairly certain at least Incredible Hulk is going to get a 4K release with Blufans but the Iron Mans 2 and would not if Blufans decides to release them, which I'm praying they do there so close to Phase 1-3, unless something significant changes which is unlikely, different studios. It's really not that big a deal at least for me I'm getting the Box Sets so I can just get a 4k Amaray or Vudu is starting to alot of new releases in 4K.

Thanks to @lampshire2005 I now own at least one lenticular of every Blufans Marvel release.
I obviously wasn't going to own them all and not this one, so this was a pretty essential purchase regardless of quality. Turns out I actually really like it. I prefer it to the Kimchidvd. The colour's aren't the best on Tony Stark but the Iron Man side definitely pops plus the depth is far greater than what I was expecting. All in all, very happy:joy:
iron man .jpg

What was the difference between V1 and V2 apart from the inside artwork?

Somebody mentioned V2 had better embossing but I can't find any proof of that.....