I Am Iron Man
Visual Effects
Robert Downey Jr. Screen Test
Theatrical Trailers
Galleries
Credits
Iron Man IQ

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to have this one,together with John Carter future shop, too bad that the prices are still so high. would be great if the prices would drop when the kimchi version comes out, let's keep the fingers crossed.

It sounds cliche but it's totally true. Everything about it is done to the best degree, finish, embossing, even the actual red metal looks like nothing I see on steelbooks these days.

Congrats! Yeah I would say in hand the red is what sticks out to me the most. It really pops.
:movie:

Reactions: dfoles
Nice, I wonder how much an open mint copy goes for these days. I personally don't think the kimchi will effect the FS price. I could see the kimchi commanding a high price like Thor 2 Lenti, but I don't think it will make the FS price drop. I really want this but I don't think anyone would let an open mint copy go for a measley $200. I paid more than that for other steels. Like Cpt.america JP mint sealed $200 / Thor HMV mint sealed $220. That's the most Ive ever paid was Thor HMV.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: psychoscot
Wow, it looks awesome. At first I really didn't like this steelbook because of the blue bar going all around the steelbook, but now looking at the pictures, it actually goes pretty well with this one. Damn, if only it wasn't so damn expensive. xD

Reactions: dfoles
I agree, I'm not a fan of the blu banner either. Buy I haft to say it actually looks good on this in personS in the same way the red metal doesn't translate in pictures, the blue is very much the same

Nice, I wonder how much an open mint copy goes for these days. I personally don't think the kimchi will effect the FS price. I could see the kimchi commanding a high price like Thor 2 Lenti, but I don't think it will make the FS price drop. I really want this but I don't think anyone would let an open mint copy go for a measley $200. I paid more than that for other steels. Like Cpt.america JP mint sealed $200 / Thor HMV mint sealed $220. That's the most Ive ever paid was Thor HMV. If someone has one for $200 open mint, I'd snatch that fuc**r real quick.

$220 for Thor? Sold my FS Iron Man last year for not a huge amount more .... and it was mint sealed ;)

---------- Post added at 04:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 AM ----------

I've been waiting for this day ever since I heard the legends of a grail.
mgja.jpg

uwkw.jpg

A grail so gorgeous, many will quest for it, but few will ever hold it's beauty.
g6tx.jpg

Such pretty! Wow!
c43v.jpg

Much thanks to Nyrvana for the amazing trade!!!!

Fab pics dfoles :thumbs: congrats on obtaining this!

I agree, I'm not a fan of the blu banner either. Buy I haft to say it actually looks good on this in personS in the same way the red metal doesn't translate in pictures, the blue is very much the same

lmbo... dfoles on the gloves for this piece of history. Lol!!! Time for the badge of honor. I'll probably have this pretty soon. Congrats man and thanks for sharing the moment.

Last edited:
It sounds cliche but it's totally true. Everything about it is done to the best degree, finish, embossing, even the actual red metal looks like nothing I see on steelbooks these days.

<--------------------- jealous :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

well done mate :scat:

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

Am I the only one who prefers the play.com one?!

lots of ppl do - maybe me as well :) but tbh u wont really no untill u have both i guess :naughty: