I Am Iron Man
Visual Effects
Robert Downey Jr. Screen Test
Theatrical Trailers
Galleries
Credits
Iron Man IQ

Last edited by a moderator:
I am 50/50 on this being genuine, they accepted my very first offers and though I sent questions before a bought I received no replies but when I asked to see pictures etc afterwards they got very defensive and asked why i did not ask questions before a bought! I did! but no reply. We will see, if its a scam then thats it for me with eBay, I don't have the time or energy to keep buying from eBay and getting let down.

I am 50/50 on this being genuine, they accepted my very first offers and though I sent questions before a bought I received no replies but when I asked to see pictures etc afterwards they got very defensive and asked why i did not ask questions before a bought! I did! but no reply. We will see, if its a scam then thats it for me with eBay, I don't have the time or energy to keep buying from eBay and getting let down.

I hope it goes well for you....If I was the seller, I would have sent photos of the fronts, backs and spines as a minimum...

So even after becoming suspicious you still handed over the best part of £400??
You-Mad-bro.jpg

In the sellers defence, they weren't up/listed for very long. He was maybe thinking, get them listed, then add some pictures later. Then again, when things seem too good to be true on eBay, they generally are. I hope you do get them though, and don't have to go through the horrendously slow eBay refund process.

Iron Man Future Shop:
http://www.ebay.de/itm/261702035044?ru=http://www.ebay.de/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=261702035044&_rdc=1

The last one went for 299 Euro. Seller only ships to Germany (no, it is not me). I am tempted to buy this myself, but it is just too expensive for me right now, with all the Money spent lately.

It's scary with the amount of IM FS he's sold recently :wow:

http://www.ebay.de/sch/mietzekatze-2012/m.html?item=261702035044&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc

Reactions: Marina Blue
Seems an age since i bought an open copy of this, payed £135 notes a few years ago seems i may be lucky to get that nowadays for it.

The seller is legit, I bought from him once. I guess the price is so reasonable because he only offers shipping within Germany. Wish I had the money for it, because I still like this steel very much. I have the Korean DVD version of it.

While it's still a grail in terms of collectability, the FS version is by no means the best version out there.

I always preferred the Play.com version as I hate the blue banner and wide border on the FS version (a controversial opinion I grant you), but I'd gladly replace that with the new Korean version.

I'm hopeful that with Zavvi announcing a new Avengers Assemble steelbook, they'll do Iron Man and Iron Man 2. I already swapped my Korean IM2 (blue banner and thick border again) for the Play.com version as I preferred that one.