I Am Iron Man
Visual Effects
Robert Downey Jr. Screen Test
Theatrical Trailers
Galleries
Credits
Iron Man IQ

Last edited by a moderator:
The seller is legit, I bought from him once. I guess the price is so reasonable because he only offers shipping within Germany. Wish I had the money for it, because I still like this steel very much. I have the Korean DVD version of it.

Seller is refusing to sell it now because I have asked for pictures! This and the T2 Version 2, all because I asked for a picture and a picture of them both together, sorry but with past experience this seller is lying IMO, I have paid but seller wants to cancel transaction, I have refused them and ask them to honour the sale.

Seller is refusing to sell it now because I have asked for pictures! This and the T2 Version 2, all because I asked for a picture and a picture of them both together, sorry but with past experience this seller is lying IMO, I have paid but seller wants to cancel transaction, I have refused them and ask them to honour the sale.

Cant beleive he is refusing to send pics. Thats a bit suspicious imo.

If i were in your shoes i would accept the offer to cancel the transaction. You then dont have to go through the hassle of getting a refund through paypal. You dont need that hassle at this time of year.

As soon as I started to ask about additional pictures they called me rude and did not want to conduct business with myself!! Not bothered about time involved, i simply want them to honour sale, I have reported this to eBay and they have put a non-sale against them, what that does I do not know! I have already given them feedback as a negative.

I refused the offer to cancel and insisted they sent them, out of sheer annoyance I will become a major pain in the back side of this person.

I guess we are talking about a different seller. The one you are talking about, wasn't it a UK seller?

He probably saw the one that sold in USD, but was from Germany that sold for £580 and thinking hold on a minute, I have given this away!

Nice collection and arrangement. I'm sure the Kimchi IM in the middle will soon be replaced by the Blufans version.
I'm still looking for a decent priced IM FS. I'll keep on waiting, no hurry since I now have the rest.
It will definitely be joined by the Blufans version soon! Can't wait to see that one. The new embossing should be ridiculous.

If every IM Steelbook that exists all released at the same time for the same price, this would probably be one of the last to sell out -lol It is no longer an impressive specimen. It's surviving on reputation alone.

A comment made by someone who obviously does not have it in their collection...this is STILL in my TOP 10 steels list. :ironman::ironman::ironman::ironman::ironman::ironman::ironman::ironman::ironman::ironman:

I used to want it in my collection, but solely because it was the only version available and I wanted to complete my MCU. I feel that blue banners are ridiculous looking. I know it's a Blu-ray; it's G2! Every single version that I've seen released since this one came out I've prefered to this version and yet I own none of them either; so that kind of makes your point moot. Blufans is the best one, in my opinion, and that's the one I will eventually put in my collection. I don't buy for collectibility. I buy simply because I like something. I open it. I watch it. And then I put it on the shelf.

The FS version has often been the cause of many a heated discussion.

As soon as someone says they don't like it, or prefers a different version, the FS lovers come out and claim you're just jealous because you don't own it. I lose track of how often this has been said to me. It's not just IM though, it's usually the first release of anything that gets put on a pedestal.

In the early days, I wanted to own the FS IM, naturally. I joined the party late, my first steelbooks were HMV's Thor and Captain America. Obviously I wanted to get all the Marvel titles but I wasn't about to spend stupid money on them.

At the time, I ordered the Korean version of IM2 which I was happy to own. It had a nice weighty feel and great embossing. I hated the blue banner, but it was the only one I was aware of. I would have liked IM to go with it, and eventually I would have cracked.

But then...

Play announced their IM releases and, wow, no blue banner on either of them. Fantastic. I ordered straight away and got shot of my Korean IM2. I was more than happy with them (after swapping out the inner plastic making them 3 disc sets). I know what some will say, the FS IM feels better quality, true (assuming it's like the DVD steelbook which I owned), the colours are richer, true, and it's a grail in terms of rarity, certainly true. But regardless of these facts, I still prefer the Play version.

This is nothing against those who own the FS version, or any release they love. We have different opinions and we're never going to agree all the time.

IMO, and it is just my opinion, I prefer the Korean edition of Days of Future Past over the HMV version. The German Blade Runner over the UK white one. The US Watchmen over the Play version and the new UK release of Taken over the original Play version. You may agree or not with my choices, but I like to own the versions I like the most. These are the ones that appeal visually to me.

Lets hope Blufans fulfil everyones desire on the steelbook level so we can have a new Ironman grail to look forward to. It's about time we have something nice as this is looking to be to praise and be excited for...

The FS version has often been the cause of many a heated discussion.

As soon as someone says they don't like it, or prefers a different version, the FS lovers come out and claim you're just jealous because you don't own it. I lose track of how often this has been said to me. It's not just IM though, it's usually the first release of anything that gets put on a pedestal.

In the early days, I wanted to own the FS IM, naturally. I joined the party late, my first steelbooks were HMV's Thor and Captain America. Obviously I wanted to get all the Marvel titles but I wasn't about to spend stupid money on them.

At the time, I ordered the Korean version of IM2 which I was happy to own. It had a nice weighty feel and great embossing. I hated the blue banner, but it was the only one I was aware of. I would have liked IM to go with it, and eventually I would have cracked.

But then...

Play announced their IM releases and, wow, no blue banner on either of them. Fantastic. I ordered straight away and got shot of my Korean IM2. I was more than happy with them (after swapping out the inner plastic making them 3 disc sets). I know what some will say, the FS IM feels better quality, true (assuming it's like the DVD steelbook which I owned), the colours are richer, true, and it's a grail in terms of rarity, certainly true. But regardless of these facts, I still prefer the Play version.

This is nothing against those who own the FS version, or any release they love. We have different opinions and we're never going to agree all the time.

IMO, and it is just my opinion, I prefer the Korean edition of Days of Future Past over the HMV version. The German Blade Runner over the UK white one. The US Watchmen over the Play version and the new UK release of Taken over the original Play version. You may agree or not with my choices, but I like to own the versions I like the most. These are the ones that appeal visually to me.

Play Taken > Zavvi Taken

Unless you like Cut off Foreheads :)