I Am Iron Man
Visual Effects
Robert Downey Jr. Screen Test
Theatrical Trailers
Galleries
Credits
Iron Man IQ

Last edited by a moderator:
not to dimimish the value of the old ones, but i do hope they re-release this in the future...with different artwork...so I can finally own one! ;-)

Any one tell me whats the difference between a future shop and a media market version of iron man other then the image on the steelbook it self
thanks in advance

Anyone selling a copy of the iron man 1 steelbook?? Germany or futureshop?? Please let me know.

Hi - requests such as these are best if directed to the trading forum.

You can create a trade thread to list your wants and haves and you can also visit the "I'm looking for X steelbook, can anyone help thread"

Welcome to the forums and good luck in your search for those rare steelbooks. :)

Ahhh Iron Man Blu-Ray Steelbook

Its one of those crucial piece for completing the Exclusives back in 2008 , though back then the hardest piece to obtain is the "Comic Con Slipcover" and the Blockbuster Canada Lenticulart (both of which in DVD format)

Its good to know that now a days, the bluray steelbook is one of the benchmarks of collectability!

IR_ALLXX.jpg

Loved your Ironized Iron Man Collection Zero! Nothing worth more that the stylished collectible non-plastic media packaging of Iron Man Movies!

Reactions: Zero