I Am Iron Man
Visual Effects
Robert Downey Jr. Screen Test
Theatrical Trailers
Galleries
Credits
Iron Man IQ

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah its a google searched image! but the not so sure is - if that iron man steelbooks were still kept hidden up until now?

Sorry bingle, I thought you were coming here saying the picture was yours and you were rubbing it in people's faces to own that many.

I know of 2 people who did huge Iron Man FS group buys and to my knowledge they have already sold off all if not most of them.

gosh, I love this cover...no wonder it is going for premium.

and it's IRON MAN....

I miss the blu-ray banner on top....gosh..wish they were consistent in making it mandatory for all releases. something about the banner makes it very unique for blu-ray.... :(

Biscuit, yeah, we all know that:) The picture is old, and there were folks doing group buys and buying dozens of Steels for other reasons, years ago too...

I've jumped on this train a little bit too late apparently. I used to do the same a few years ago. I remember having 20 copies of the bluray with slipcover of Iron Man. Got them from a wholesaler and sold them on eBay, along with some Planet Earth bluray's and such. Didn't knew futureshop was releasing steelbooks, didn't even knew what a steelbook was. Hell, I didn't knew what a steelbook was 2 months ago :hilarious:

Things have changed now :twisted:

Anyone wanna buy my mint for $800? brand new and no scratches :) hehehe.

If I sell this steelbook, then I'll sell everything and quit this hobby.

I'm serious...not having Iron Man steelbook in my collection is worthless....that's how great this steelbook represent my collection.... It's my holy grail steelbook :)

Auction buzz approach of marketing?

I wonder how huge of a factor this goes to the steelbook collector's world?

That's quite the price to be paying for a steelbook.

Love how the seller has pumped up the cost of Priority Mail International. $50 to ship. Ha ha.

He'll get totally screwed if he doesn't ship Express Mail internationally. :movie:

Strange bid by a 0 feedback bidder EEK!

Member Id: 2***0( 0 ) US $400.00

I would say there is irregular bidding on this...

Last edited:
Ok, I got this steelbook when it was relatively new on the scene for about $40...to see it go that high is insane. What's crazier is that after seeing that ebay link for $900+, it still doesn't even tempt me to sell. I wouldn't even say it's my favorite looking Steel either (though it's right up there)...there's just something about it when I look at it...a feeling I get...knowing it has that value...but I won't let it go...it's like The One Ring.