Iron Man (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #12) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: December 5, 2014
Purchase links: Lenticular (SOLD OUT) - 1/4 Slip (SOLD OUT) (Pre-order on November 10 at 11 PM Korea time UTC+9. UK: 2 PM GMT / USA (east) 9 AM / USA (west) 6 AM ) Please use the following timezone converter to find out the time in your area
Price:
$42.90$ (after 3 days, $44.99)
Package detail:
-
2 discs
- Lenticular
- 1/4 slip
Print run: 3.7K
1850 for Oversea, 1850 for Local
Order Limit Qty:
Lenticular Edition : 2 per order
1/4 Slip : 1 per order

Paramount approved artwork

steelbook.jpg

interior.jpg

lenticular.jpg

quarter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Will be getting both to be on safe side as you can't go wrong with Ironman, I fully agree with you chip video thanks for the advice mate...

Reactions: blu-steel
This is the most anticipated kimchi release of all time. Everyone wants in on this. IT WILL SELL OUT REGARDLESS OF THE PRINT RUN.

@Choi Chungkwon Can you please make sure that there are enough copies so everyone gets one, from the hardcore collectors to the Rooks, we all need this in our lives.

2k Lenti & 2k 1/4 slip =4k total would be appropriate for this title due to the EXTREMELY HIGH DEMAND

With this release
The limit will be most likely be a limit of 2 per customer if its a print run of 4000
I expect this will be 2000 each of Lenticular and 1/4 slip
If its less than 4000 which I doubt it will be then you can expect a limit of 1 per customer
But its still possible with 2000 each version a limit of 1 per customer happening

Its a marvel release and one of the most collectable titles from marvel

We have Blufans and Kimchidvd both providing us with Iron Man Steelbook
Its easier though for collectors worldwide to purchase Kimchidvd so this will sell out faster for that reason

I'm getting the Blufans Iron Man Full Slip Lenticular Steelbook
I will also be getting the Iron Man Kimchidvd Lenticular Steelbook
Both Steelbooks are different artwork but do share a similar Lenticular

Its good now that Kimchidvd servers are good so ordering will be ok as long as your ready at live time
Hurry up to go live day

I'm surprised though we don't get a booklet with Kimchidvd release

Im waiting for the release date to get hold of both of the Kimchi versions as I have also got the Blufans ordered...

Reactions: dfoles
With 3 possible November release IM, DBC & Mystery KC#2 title..we can't wait for preorder go live times..we will be Kimchi-fied!

I've never ordered from kimchidvd before. Is there a pre-sale? Does that usually sell out immediately? What's the best way to ensure I can get one?