Iron Man (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #12) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: December 5, 2014
Purchase links: Lenticular (SOLD OUT) - 1/4 Slip (SOLD OUT) (Pre-order on November 10 at 11 PM Korea time UTC+9. UK: 2 PM GMT / USA (east) 9 AM / USA (west) 6 AM ) Please use the following timezone converter to find out the time in your area
Price:
$42.90$ (after 3 days, $44.99)
Package detail:
-
2 discs
- Lenticular
- 1/4 slip
Print run: 3.7K
1850 for Oversea, 1850 for Local
Order Limit Qty:
Lenticular Edition : 2 per order
1/4 Slip : 1 per order

Paramount approved artwork

steelbook.jpg

interior.jpg

lenticular.jpg

quarter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
WOOT!!!
Got my Christmas present just ahead of time!!! A huggggge thanks to my fellow Ninja @Apollon @Kaka1888 for helping me and all the others who offered me their help when I missed the pre-order on Kimchi (horrible mess, not adding to cart, etc...)!!!!
I'm helping a lot of people here and getting the same back is SOOOO rewarding!!! Thanks guys!!!!

Now my BIG question: To open... or not open... hum...
View attachment 123817

And now, I won't redo my complete collection picture yet... I'll wait for Blufans...:
View attachment 123818
Awesome collection thanks for sharing pic it looks cool... [emoji3]

UK Ninjas, check your tracking mine has JUST changed, its arrived in the UK at last

07:07 21-Oct-2014Arrival at inward office of exchangeGBLALA

Wheeeyyyyyyyy

Ron
Still nothing for mine :dunno: tried the Royalmail Trackdetails page (not their regular tracking page) too which normally updates with those details before the K-Packet tracking does.

You don't have much luck with tracking were you live
That would drive me mad not knowing the status of a delivery and when I will get it
Your Local Mail Centre must not bother to scan arrival of parcels that's registered post compared to other sorting offices in the UK/Ireland

I have had different 14 orders from Korea with Nova/Kimchi/Plain Archive only one of those orders the tracking did not update after Incheon but An Post did have their own tracking number for that order and that updated
In Rep of Ireland when a delivery is received An Post create a local tracking number and I never had an order were tracking number was not completed to show delivered

Reactions: MrBMT
Now that I have this in hand, I can finally decide what I think about it. I love the design, and overall I think it is a very nice SteelBook. I do feel, however, that Iron Man's torso is a bit too dark. From a short distance, it looks as though his head is floating in the air.

I'm also a bit let down by the packaging, but perhaps I am just being overly critical. The card is slightly crooked, along with the KimchiDVD Exclusive sticker. There is also a small piece of white debris under the cellophane. I managed to gently push it off to the side of the case without scratching it or leaving any marks on the packaging, though, so at least it isn't visible from the front anymore.

In summary, I am please with how this SteelBook turned out, but I think I still prefer the Play.com release more.

UK Ninjas, check your tracking mine has JUST changed, its arrived in the UK at last

07:07 21-Oct-2014Arrival at inward office of exchangeGBLALA

Wheeeyyyyyyyy

Ron

Ron was your previous tracking the same as mine?

11:38 02-Dec-2014Departure from outward office of exchangeINTERNATIONAL POST OFFICE

Dispatch number : 101

15:11 02-Dec-2014INCHEON

Flight number : AF267

Reactions: StifflersDad