Iron Man (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #12) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: December 5, 2014
Purchase links: Lenticular (SOLD OUT) - 1/4 Slip (SOLD OUT) (Pre-order on November 10 at 11 PM Korea time UTC+9. UK: 2 PM GMT / USA (east) 9 AM / USA (west) 6 AM ) Please use the following timezone converter to find out the time in your area
Price:
$42.90$ (after 3 days, $44.99)
Package detail:
-
2 discs
- Lenticular
- 1/4 slip
Print run: 3.7K
1850 for Oversea, 1850 for Local
Order Limit Qty:
Lenticular Edition : 2 per order
1/4 Slip : 1 per order

Paramount approved artwork

steelbook.jpg

interior.jpg

lenticular.jpg

quarter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron was your previous tracking the same as mine?

11:38 02-Dec-2014Departure from outward office of exchangeINTERNATIONAL POST OFFICE

Dispatch number : 101

15:11 02-Dec-2014INCHEON

Flight number : AF267

My previous tracking

15:11 02-Dec-2014INCHEON

Interestingly the tracking update I posted earlier has disappeared from my details what the fook is going on?

Ron

I'm glad I'm not the only one waiting for the iron man kimchis, has anyone Inthe uk gotten theres from shipping date 2/12/14

I received mine about a week and a half ago. Tracking details below in case they help.

Mine was marked at around $25 on the customs declaration although I specified $20 when ordering. Thankfully it didn't get held/caught by customs. I'm glad because the invoice inside had the full price paid totalling around $100, so that could have been a pretty hefty fee to pay.

11:04 02-Dec-2014
Departure from outward office of exchange
INTERNATIONAL POST OFFICE
Dispatch number : 101

15:11 02-Dec-2014
INCHEON

12:26 06-Dec-2014
Arrival at inward office of exchange
GBLALA​

tried this before ?
I hadn't, tried it just now and unfortunately no more information has shown up, thanks anyway though!
You don't have much luck with tracking were you live
That would drive me mad not knowing the status of a delivery and when I will get it
Your Local Mail Centre must not bother to scan arrival of parcels that's registered post compared to other sorting offices in the UK/Ireland

I have had different 14 orders from Korea with Nova/Kimchi/Plain Archive only one of those orders the tracking did not update after Incheon but An Post did have their own tracking number for that order and that updated
In Rep of Ireland when a delivery is received An Post create a local tracking number and I never had an order were tracking number was not completed to show delivered
Yeah, it's frustrating to say the least - I've never had any actual issues with K-Packet deliveries (other than tracking not always updating) until now and they've always arrived in around a week.
Thanks for the suggestion earlier by the way!

---

Unlike a lot of people, I don't even have other Iron Man steelbooks - this was going to be my first one, nor do I have the Blufans one on order. So of course this one would have to go 19 days without any tracking updates and not turn up (yet, at least).

I sent Tony a polite email earlier this week asking if he could advise on the situation and he hasn't even bothered to reply. (n)

Last edited:
I wouldn't give up hope yet everyone. I just got mine on Thursday and it really is busy at the post office this time of year. I just hope that everyone that ordered there's gets it. Kinda makes me think twice about using k packet from then again though even though I got my other two kimchi steelbooks in 1-2 weeks.

Reactions: gaeljet
Every customer, every single business worldwide is trying to have their product arrive BEFORE Christmas. There is bound to be a bottleneck down the line.
Correct but a lot of us don't see any movement since 2nd of Dec. Personally I can wait till mid of Jan but my concern is how Tony has addressed my recent issues which is nothing but third rate.
So if package suffers the same fate as the others then it is going to be a long wait to get it resolved.

• Informative
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
Correct but a lot of us don't see any movement since 2nd of Dec. Personally I can wait till mid of Jan but my concern is how Tony has addressed my recent issues which is nothing but third rate.
So if package suffers the same fate as the others then it is going to be a long wait to get it resolved.
What response did tony give Ya fella

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches