Iron Man (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #12) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: December 5, 2014
Purchase links: Lenticular (SOLD OUT) - 1/4 Slip (SOLD OUT) (Pre-order on November 10 at 11 PM Korea time UTC+9. UK: 2 PM GMT / USA (east) 9 AM / USA (west) 6 AM ) Please use the following timezone converter to find out the time in your area
Price:
$42.90$ (after 3 days, $44.99)
Package detail:
-
2 discs
- Lenticular
- 1/4 slip
Print run: 3.7K
1850 for Oversea, 1850 for Local
Order Limit Qty:
Lenticular Edition : 2 per order
1/4 Slip : 1 per order

Paramount approved artwork

steelbook.jpg

interior.jpg

lenticular.jpg

quarter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This one's certainly dropped below cost price
Got myself a lenti of this, last year for £30 delivered usually kimchiks are 33-38 delivered, pre-brexit at least)

I never got this or the Iron Man blufans as I didn't value this at the retail or GB price. So I refused to buy one and wasn't afraid of it going up in price, more like waiting for them to go down! I think at £25 it be worth biting. I don't think there be another exclusive for this so will be keeping an eye on prices to complete my marvel collection.

I got offered the 1/4 today but I ended up choosing the Blufans V2 1/3 instead. Still wondering if I made the right choice.
Can't go wrong with either, Kimchi has the cool action pose with full gloss and BF has a very detailed emboss and deboss full gloss on both front and back. Both are winners!! I like these over the Lentis to be honest.
5eYCtO.jpg

I had to keep both!!

• Thanks
Reactions: milky and huggy2k4