Iron Man Collection -NDNS

NoDingsNoScratches

OCD-Mint Ninja
Premium Supporter
Aug 11, 2013
California
NoDingsNoScratches IRON MAN Steel & Slip Collection!!! Enjoy & please leave a "like/thanks"! :)

image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Hey friend, nice Iron Man collection and I would say Marvel as well, saw you got all the Walmart exclusive blu-ray slipcovers GOTG for each character like they did (and you have) for Captain America 2...love your display book case and how nicely straight your releases are...nice touch with the GOTG poster...I'm a bit jealous

Hi.. thanks for the link;)
Awesome collection!!!!
I only have the play.com 1&2 plus zavvi iron man 3, and a neca 18" figure.. I've got the kimchi and blufans version1 coming from a awesome ninja here.. but looking at your collection makes me want to find more stuff.. like the slips, I've never really been into slips but lately I've started to take more notice of them and appreciate them in a way I didn't before. I think its hdn's fault lol.. this is the place to come when you have ocd and hdn helps you magnify it by 100% until you have no money left :happy: I love it!!!

Hope you get your award soon.. you have great collections and are very deserving of the awards.. good luck:thumbs:

Great collection which will be even better with a Blufans :ironman::cool::). I sense an award coming your way soon :thumbs:.

Very envious of the slips for GOTG and CAWS.....