Premium Supporter
May 3, 2011
Montreal
Release date: Aug 2018 - Oct 2018
Purchase links:
- Exclusive $700 - Limited to 500
- Regular $685 - Limited to 1500

Sideshow Exclusive
The Exclusive Edition of the Iron Man Mark III Maquette includes an Iron Monger helmet accessory on a proximity base that can be displayed alongside Iron Man or separately.

“Iron Man. That’s kind of catchy. I mean it’s not technically accurate, but it’s kind of provocative.”
Sideshow and Legacy Effects are proud to present the Iron Man Mark III Maquette as a new addition to your hall of armors.

The Iron Man Mark III Maquette stands 22.5” tall, with intricate design based on Tony Stark’s third suit of armor from the first Iron Man film. The Mark III was the first suit to feature Iron Man’s iconic red and gold armor plating, and the suit is detailed with weathering effects from battle.

Destroyed remnants of the malicious Iron Monger litter the rubble base where Iron Man stands triumphant after the skirmish. The Mark III suit has light-up features in the arc reactor, eyes, and hand repulsors. The arc reactor in Iron Monger’s chest also has a flickering effect. The Maquette will have both an AC adapter and battery options as power sources.

300172_press01.jpg

300172_press04.jpg 300172_press05.jpg 300172_press06.jpg 300172_press07.jpg 300172_press08.jpg 300172_press09.jpg 300172_press10.jpg 300172_press11.jpg 300172_press13.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: herpderp
bad ass. wonder if it will be too big to go next to other premium formats ? my original intention when getting Avengers PF's was to have the line up, at least of the original avengers of the first film.

have, Thor, Cap, Widow, and Hulk. Always wanted movie hawkeye and an Iron Man that was affordable. This would look amazing. Just dont want IM to be way too big compared to Thor,Cap, Widow.

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18
So is there any reason NOT to buy this? lol ...... need one .... says 22.5" wonder what my Widow and Cap measure out to be ....

So is there any reason NOT to buy this? lol ...... need one .... says 22.5" wonder what my Widow and Cap measure out to be ....
Won't fit in my Besta setup as it's 16" depth... :angry:
Approx 100$ US too much IMO.
And also, QC is better be out of this world to match XM Iron Man VII which was PERFECT with a REAL metallic Red&Gold paint (but I hated the pose & Base...)

But still... this is soooooooooooooo ordered! But not the EX.

And FYI:
Captain: 21"
Black Widow: 19"

DAMN YOU SIDESHOW with an Exclusive Limited to 500!!!!
ironmanmark3.jpg

@Wreck
You may get another check in the mail with my stupid name on it.... god damnit.... :angry:

Edit
6 hours later, EX is now SOLD-OUT!!!

Last edited:
screw it i joined the waitlist ..................... almost ordered exclusive yesterday then balked ............ ill just decide later now. With the 1/2 scale this seems like whyyyy? but it would fall in line with my other avengers which i always originally wanted to display together.

maybe I cancel later lol

FYI @Wreck
Edition Size for the Regular is set to 1500. ;)
Used my long saved up reward points and applied to order. I'm in there with ya now buddy. Was also easy knowing that my Joker 1/4 fig only had 1 more payment anyways ... so this is my only sideshow PO .... for now. ha .......... if the pulp fiction sculpts were to get updated they could likely grab me at those.... but right now ugggg

i really like that 1/4 wolvy tho , bout the only pressing one i want right now up for grabs. still like 2-3 things out there that are long time ISOs but gotta sell stuff if im going to be ok spending that to get them ha.

• Thanks
Reactions: Drum18