07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

Manufacturer: Sideshow Collectibles
Price: $1999.99
Link: Pre-order

Product Size 39" H (990.6mm) x 23" W (584.2mm) x 12" L (304.8mm)*
Product Weight 30.00 lbs (13.61 kg)

Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist.

From Marvel's 2012 blockbuster film, The Avengers, Sideshow and Legacy Effects Studio are proud to present the Iron Man Mark VII Legendary Scale Figure.

Sideshow has teamed up with long time collaborators at Legacy Effects Studio, the special FX masters behind every live-action Iron Man suit since the first Iron Man film, to produce an incredible one-of-a-kind maquette that is the very definition of screen accurate.

Measuring three feet tall, this impressive Legendary Scale Figure captures Tony Stark's Mark VII armor with stunning realism at roughly half scale, crafted from polystone, fiberglass, metal and other premium grade materials. Equipped with all of the upgrades, including a detachable jet thruster backpack and removable ammo packs, each suit is individually hand finished with a high gloss paint application and brilliant light-up features in the eyes, arc reactor, and repulsor units located in the palms and feet.

Easy to assemble, and artfully displayed on a themed base from the interior of Stark Tower, get ready to bring home the next generation of Stark Industries technology, proven capable of going toe to toe with Earth's greatest adversaries!

Last edited:
It's not out yet... release date is August...

So I should get this October... November... :(

Ah, sorry bud. I've looked at so many of these SS collectibles the last couple days that I have them all confused. It does seem like they are the master of delays...

People who ordered thru Sideshow just got their shipping notice for August 14th! Can't wait to see the live pics!!!

I think I'm going to do the same for a GOTG line. Gonna look over the collection and see if any Hot Toys I dont mind parting with to get those. Collection always EVOLVING. Some go but more come! :)