Iron Studios Mega-thread

marvel-thor-ragnarok-hulk-statue-iron-studios-feature-903401.jpg

marvel-thor-ragnarok-thor-statue-iron-studios-feature-903400.jpg

On April 26th from what I read/translate .... ALL of the Infinity War pieces will be on display so we should have some really cool sneak peeks of what all is to come. 1/10 scale.

thanos is one of the 16 Avengers: Infinity War BDS Art Scale 1/10 characters, we've prepared a unique and extreme detailed line up that will blow away all the Marvel fans.

Thanos comes with a unique base with 3 display options, his gauntlet has light up in all the 6 infinity stones and the meteors are coming to crash the Avengers, this is one of the highest Art Scales 1/10 ever made, with 14 inches (35 cm).

Stay tuned on April 26th, at the Vila Olimpia Mall in São Paulo – Brazil, we'll show all the characters together at the Iron Studios Official Avengers Infinity War Event.

@apsmith21 @Drum18

Last edited:
thanos is one of the 16 Avengers: Infinity War BDS Art Scale 1/10 characters, we've prepared a unique and extreme detailed line up that will blow away all the Marvel fans.

Thanos comes with a unique base with 3 display options, his gauntlet has light up in all the 6 infinity stones and the meteors are coming to crash the Avengers, this is one of the highest Art Scales 1/10 ever made, with 14 inches (35 cm).

Stay tuned on April 26th, at the Vila Olimpia Mall in São Paulo – Brazil, we'll show all the characters together at the Iron Studios Official Avengers Infinity War Event.

@apsmith21 @Drum18

Got Wonder Woman incoming and Okoye and Black Panther pre-ordered - that might be it for a while tho!

That was up and gone within in a hour a week or two ago

damn i been waiting to see who may get it in stock. sideshow been doing POs of diff Iron Studios stuff, and so does BBTS and a ton of other smaller places. Everywhere i see the horse i see it just for like place holder not for PO.

damn i been waiting to see who may get it in stock. sideshow been doing POs of diff Iron Studios stuff, and so does BBTS and a ton of other smaller places. Everywhere i see the horse i see it just for like place holder not for PO.

I've been ordering direct from IS - shipping is out of San Diego, was only $12 to me for 1 figure. Didn't think that was too bad.

its not bad and they do have good prices, and there may be chance you get yours before others. I went with sideshow for hulk and thor (ragnarok) cause of the sideshow points and price was same, and also cause i put them (well 1 that allowed it) on flex .... only 2 payment but since wait is so long rather it just split up.

I'm waiting to see all the IW offerings to see if I'll grab any , and then also I want the JP dio (which may not be in my plans due to price the trex is $650 alone! , but i have sideshow trex i could sell to compensate) and then I do want that wonder woman on horseback but there seems to be long lulls from when they announce something to when its available for PO.

Well I slept on that JP raptor kitchen scene as I would have bought for the price, but i guess sideshow isnt getting and only Chronicle had it for USA orders. Oh well.

I just saved close to $50 on shipping and a few other bucks by ordering some Avengers direct from IS. I dont feel like the stock is "that" limited, but the 3 characters all show as sold out on sideshow so I took the plunge. Scale is small enough that I should be able to put them in with Hulkbuster and Falcon.