Is this memory available in anywhere ?

surfury

AlienGreyhoundSteel
Premium Supporter
Mar 18, 2011
Back home in Cornwall, UK
I'm searching frantically for the following memory G.Skill RipJaws-X DIMM kit 4GB PC3-17066U CL9-10-9-28 (DDR3-2133) or another description is G.Skill - 4 GB RAM - (2x2024 MB) - DDR3-2133 - 9-10-9-28 - Ripjaw X - F3-17000CL9D-4GBXMD. I have found it searching on Amazon in UK and also in the US, however both appear out of stock and it doesn't appear that it's coming back.

After a Google search, I also found it here, however I have never heard of HardwareKing.net - can any German member help ?

Many, many thanks. Oh and btw, it's only this memory I'm looking for I need it to match the set I already have. :D

Last edited:
I can´t tell you much about Hardwareking.net but i did a little research on google and some buyers said they had been cheated by Hardwareking.de + the shop was kicked from ebay.
Hardwareking.de doesn´t exist anymore so i assume they changed their name to Hardwareking.net
That´s what i found out and i wouldn´t buy from them if i was you. I think it´s to risky with all the bad feedback i found. That is if they really are the same.

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

I just found it available on Amazon.de - delivered in 3 to 5 weeks though.

the price is 108,98€. I think this is the one you are searching for.

http://www.amazon.de/exec/obidos/AS.../ref=nosim?m=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF&tag=hidefnin0d-21

Last edited:
Reactions: surfury