UK
Release date: January 15, 2018
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £17.99
Group buy: HMV GB hosted by Cooey HERE

01-65800.jpg

04-65800.jpg 02-65800.jpg 03-65800.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oops! My mistake. Thought it was a universal release date.
Tuesday is release date for new releases of DVD/Blu-ray/UHD with majority of film distributor releases in USA

Little guide for you you might find useful various distributors releases
Release date for Home Media new releases on DVD/Blu-ray/UHD
Friday in Rep of Ireland (Some releases on occasions will have a UK Monday release date restriction in force)
Monday in UK
Tuesday in USA/Canada
Wednesday in Italy
Thursday in Germany

Spain release dates vary can be Tue/Wed/Thur/Fri :rofl:

Vinyl Records with most releases is Friday for most countries but some releases it can vary like releases from Waxwork/Mondo etc
UK some are Monday

Last edited:
No director's cut after all? I was really looking forward to a DC, especially after the disturbing 1600's flashback baby eating scene where 'It' wasn't disguised as Pennywise the clown yet. This scene actually reads scarier than most scenes from the movie.
In case you haven't read about this particular scene yet -> http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3464630/highly-disturbing-deleted-scene-pennywise-eating-baby/

I was hoping for a Director's/Extended Cut as well. Hopefully we'll see the Pennywise flashback scenes we've heard about in the second installment. As well as the lose ends from the ending (Henry Bowers, the other bullies, the missing/dead children, etc.)

I was hoping for a Director's/Extended Cut as well. Hopefully we'll see the Pennywise flashback scenes we've heard about in the second installment. As well as the lose ends from the ending (Henry Bowers, the other bullies, the missing/dead children, etc.)
They’ll be a DC just not in this release, I’m sure it will come before the sequel arrives in the cinema.

• Thanks
Reactions: antpic14
Yeah the DC has already been confirmed but they won’t release it with this as they’ll want to make maximum cash on the release so you’ll find another release will come at some point next year

Seeing as there will be double dip I might get amray for this and steely for directors cut. Who knows the DC might not even have Dolby vision.

Now I’m wondering if there will be 2 steelbooks for this?

I don’t really wanna wait to find out though as I only collect steelbooks and only selected amarays (like TV shows). I want this as a steelbook ASAP cause I loved it.

Yeah the DC has already been confirmed but they won’t release it with this as they’ll want to make maximum cash on the release so you’ll find another release will come at some point next year
Looks like there's gonna be 11 deleted/extended scenes on this release, so if that's the case I'm not sure what that would mean for a future Director's Cut. They don't usually reveal deleted scenes if they plan to reincorporate them into a future release.
http://collider.com/it-dvd-release-date-deleted-scenes/#box-art

So, 3 confirmed sightings . . . difficult to gauge which of the three for the UK . . .
. . . but could be this (with a red balloon on the back :naughty:):-
upload_2017-12-14_23-13-59.png

1) US reveal (2 options) . . . 4K UHD + BD and BD + DVD:-

DP79uPEUIAAxrNf.jpg:large

2) "ES" Germany reveal . . . 4K UHD + BD:-
upload_2017-12-14_21-0-57.png
upload_2017-12-14_21-1-40.png
upload_2017-12-14_23-27-48.png

3) "ÇA“" France reveal . . . 4K UHD + BD:-
upload_2017-12-14_23-16-52.png

upload_2017-12-14_21-8-45.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Lionet and robbodoc
Definitely my favourite IT artwork . . . and with the scenes front and back matte is for me the right finish to reinforce the grim mood.

As for the front art: not often do I come across "keyhole art" but when I do I'm somehow reminded of Emily Dehn's work or "What the butler saw through the keyhole" as well as the drinks ad from the '60s:-
upload_2017-12-24_3-3-39.png
upload_2017-12-24_2-51-55.png
upload_2017-12-24_3-54-46.png
upload_2017-12-24_3-43-1.png
upload_2017-12-24_3-38-22.png