UK
Release date: January 15, 2018
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £17.99
Group buy: HMV GB hosted by Cooey HERE

01-65800.jpg

04-65800.jpg 02-65800.jpg 03-65800.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There might not be a steelbook for the director's cut, depending on when it comes out. Plus it's possible it'll have DIRECTOR'S CUT in massive letters all over it if it comes out...

Yup no guarantee of SB for directors cut.
Although maybe thats why no premium release for IT until DC is out.

There might not be a steelbook for the director's cut, depending on when it comes out. Plus it's possible it'll have DIRECTOR'S CUT in massive letters all over it if it comes out...

This is true, willing to run the risk at the moment but I’m sure I will regret it once the first in hand picks are uploaded

My plan was to cancel this JUST incase HDZeta release theirs around the same time but I doubt that will happen. I'll keep hold of this now it's sold out but I could potentially pass this onto someone if HDZeta do announce theirs soon...

Yup, ordered too . . . don't like to be caught with my pants down.

Happy to have ordered (even at full price) . . . looks pretty smart :thumbs:

Pics of the Aussie steelie courtesy yoachannel
DSQ2nHbUEAEnmd4.jpg:large

DSQyQx2UQAIjsAg.jpg:large

Sealed:-
DSQyQx2UQAA3CaM.jpg:large

Last edited:
Nearly there now. Can't wait to watch this again.

Sold out again now at HMV.
Well there it is, people will buy streaky matte steelbooks anyway, why should WB bother with a varnish or an embossment?
Saw high quality pictures of the steelbook on another site, the finish is streaky matte.
I don't even collect steelbooks for that long, but i remember why i started and now, when a steelbook in this state gets released, i find myself more often to choose another packaging. Sorry for the little rant, i was just looking forward to this steelbook. :/

• Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom
Well there it is, people will buy streaky matte steelbooks anyway, why should WB bother with a varnish or an embossment?
Saw high quality pictures of the steelbook on another site, the finish is streaky matte.
I don't even collect steelbooks for that long, but i remember why i started and now, when a steelbook in this state gets released, i find myself more often to choose another packaging. Sorry for the little rant, i was just looking forward to this steelbook. :/

Don't despair just yet. HMV's Spider-Man Homecoming ended up being gloss while everywhere else was matte. Although that was a Sony release.

Guess we'll just have to see will HMV pleasantly surprise us again.......