Dec 30, 2011
Up North Canada
Release Date: January 9, 2018
Price: $32.99 - $33.99 CDN
Note: In Store

it.jpg

IMG_2173.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny as I was told it was $32.99 last night so I guess I’ll see when I pop by to pick my copy I got put on hold. My store was getting 28 copies. Is Sunrise @Drum18 copies worry free for spine slashes? I know I should expect it since I never receive cds or bluray damaged from them opening boxes.

Funny as I was told it was $32.99 last night so I guess I’ll see when I pop by to pick my copy I got put on hold. My store was getting 28 copies. Is Sunrise @Drum18 copies worry free for spine slashes? I know I should expect it since I never receive cds or bluray damaged from them opening boxes.
My store had about 10 copies (that I could see) and none of them had slashed spine. From previous release Dunkirk, I saw some with slash spine and remember that those could happen ANYTIME during the making process (Scanavo -> Distributor -> Region Distributor -> Sunrise)

I don’t suppose any fellow Canadian out there has an extra copy they’re willing to sell for a reasonable price? The Sunrises near me are all out.

I don’t suppose any fellow Canadian out there has an extra copy they’re willing to sell for a reasonable price? The Sunrises near me are all out.
I'll pass by my Sunrise this weekend, so if they have it i'll grab one for you. If someone else helps you before that, let me know. :)

Reactions: M.vrsvs
I'll pass by my Sunrise this weekend, so if they have it i'll grab one for you. If someone else helps you before that, let me know. :)

Thank you! I'll keep looking in the mean time but do please let me know if you get one and I'll happily pay all the applicable costs.