Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
3.50 star(s) Rating: 3.50/5 2 Votes
Title: It: Chapter 2

Tagline: You'll Float Again

Genre: Horror

Director: Andy Muschietti

Cast: James McAvoy, Jessica Chastain, Jay Ryan, Bill Hader, Isaiah Mustafa, James Ransone, Andy Bean, Bill Skarsgård, Xavier Dolan, Teach Grant, Jess Weixler, Will Beinbrink, Jaeden Lieberher, Sophia Lillis, Jack Dylan Grazer, Finn Wolfhard, Jeremy Ray Taylor, Chosen Jacobs, Wyatt Oleff, Ryan Kiera Armstrong, Taylor Frey

Release: 2019-09-05

Plot: Because every 27 years evil revisits the town of Derry, Maine, it chapter two brings the chapters - who've long since gone their separate ways - back together as adults, nearly three decades after the events of the first film.

• Thanks
Reactions: Asopp
itheader.jpg

Source: ComingSoon
A sequel to the monster hit IT is on the way and New Line Cinema has given it a release date. The IT sequel will be written by Gary Dauberman and directed by Andy Muschietti, who directed the first film. The IT sequel will also see the return of the child actors from the first film. The horror sequel will make its debut on September 6, 2019.

If Jessica is in then so am I. First part was underwhelming for me, so I’m hoping for a better wrap up.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Excited that hader might be Richie. Such a good choice and the actor wanted him to be the adult version

McAvoy is a awesome choice too but I was hoping for someone else than chastain. Really wanted Amy Adams

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Excited that hader might be Richie. Such a good choice and the actor wanted him to be the adult version

McAvoy is a awesome choice too but I was hoping for someone else than chastain. Really wanted Amy Adams
Amy was incredible in Arrival. I wonder if she would have even considered/been considered for the It follow up?

I rate Jessica highly, but I understand that some find her polerising,

Reactions: Flloydo
Happy about mcavoy, hader and chastain but not feeling the rest of the cast

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database