tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: Sept. 12, 2017
Order: Walmart.ca
Price: $17.96

6000197471375.jpg

I have not seen this movie. Is it scary good?
It's a good movie but it is not scary good.
I dont think this is really a spoiler, but just in case...
The 'scary' part is not exactly physical. The title is sort of misleading and not misleading at the same time.
Any more i would probably spoil the movie. However, i dont see myself watching it again.

Also, this is such a cool slip. It's cloth-like texture; you can almost feel the dog's fur. The whole slip is like that so the dark part of the slip doesnt reflect any light. Very fitting for the movie.

I have not seen this movie. Is it scary good?

Gonna check it out this weekend. I'll let ya know what I think. :thumbs:

Like @AlienKing said, the slipcover has that nice soft finish to it -- similar to Fox's slipcovers for the new Planet of the Apes series. Only problem with that is that the Walmart sticker left that ugly mark on the slip.

Like @AlienKing said, the slipcover has that nice soft finish to it -- similar to Fox's slipcovers for the new Planet of the Apes series. Only problem with that is that the Walmart sticker left that ugly mark on the slip.

I like the cover's subtleness. @tridon like velvety finish?

Want this... decent price for a new release.. but that sticker, man!

I hate that so much. PotA was perfect, with embossing on Caesar's face, it couldnt get any better. But stickers on it just ruined the slip

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
You know what doesn't come at night? The proverbial "it".
Bait and switch title.
I know right?

What a crock of sh1t. Kept waiting for something to happen.

Worst movie I've ever had the misfortune of sitting through. Absolute boring garbage.

Even this slipcover is garbage. A Dog? WTF? That appears on screen in the movie for all of 5 secs......?

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95