It Follows

Would you purchase a Steelbook for 'It Follows'?

• Yes

Votes: 24 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 8, 2014
I tweeted Icon Distribution last night about the possibility of a steelbook for David Robert Mitchell's horror flick 'It Follows'...

It_Follows_(poster).jpg

and I got this response today.

Screen_shot_2015_03_09_at_17_35_38.png

P.S. Forgive me if it's woefully premature to start a topic dedicated to this film based on that brief tweet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly it looks like we might not be getting a steelbook, guys. Well... at least not in the UK. Although it looks like the cool art from yester-page will be printed on the reverse of the DVD/Blu-ray sleeves.

Screen_shot_2015_06_16_at_20_20_27.png

Reactions: Last Lizard
Yeah I asked universumfilms from germany yesterday night about a steelbook possibility and even them dosent have one planned...

Last edited:
It Follows really was something fresh among these tired and unimaginative horror films we seem to get one after another nowadays. With the right art, a steelbook release would definitely interest me.

Took the words out of my mouth, I don't care much for horror movies seen one, seen them all.

But thought this genuinely offered something different and had an awesome soundtrack to boot!

A real same icon didn't release a steel for this, would liked to have seen something like this with spot gloss on the car and tittle.

it follows.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.