Upcoming It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (Season 13) [FXX]

splax23

Premium Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
The D
sunny wallpaper.jpg

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (sometimes referred to as It's Always Sunny, Always Sunny or simply Sunny) is an American television sitcom that premiered on FX on August 4, 2005. It moved to FXX for the ninth season. It was created by Rob McElhenney, who developed it with Glenn Howerton. It is executive produced and primarily written by McElhenney, Howerton, and Charlie Day, all of whom star alongside Kaitlin Olson and Danny DeVito. The series follows the exploits of "The Gang", a group of self-centered friends who run the Irish bar Paddy's Pub in South Philadelphia.
Most underated show out there!!! who watches this??? its hilarious there is not one episode where im not laughing. if you havent seen it then you better start.:scat:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've watched about 4-5 episodes and while I did laugh at them, I find the show too annoying overall.... it's mostly that one guy that yells everything in his high-pitched excited voice. The glory hole episode was still pretty dang funny though

I've watched about 4-5 episodes and while I did laugh at them, I find the show too annoying overall.... it's mostly that one guy that yells everything in his high-pitched excited voice. The glory hole episode was still pretty dang funny though

come on, charlie is probably my favorite character

You got to pay the toll if you want to get this boy's soul. HAHAHAHAHA

And Charlie is my FAVORITE!

I got their autographs at comic con... Charlie wasn't there, and we didn't get to talk to them... so that sucked. But it was cool anyway.

Love this show! :woot: This thread was in serious need of an update! :OMG:

Season 12 is set to premiere on January 4th, 2017! :thumbs:
It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia Season 12, the Gang returns to Paddy’s Pub with Mac (Rob McElhenney), Dennis (Glenn Howerton), Charlie (Charlie Day), Dee (Kaitlin Olson) and Frank (Danny DeVito). This season, the gang goes to a waterpark, deals with a Wolf Cola PR nightmare, and actually spends a whole day tending bar! It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia was created by Rob McElhenney. He also serves as executive producer along with Glenn Howerton, Charlie Day, Michael Rotenberg, Nick Frenkel, Tom Lofaro, Scott Marder and David Hornsby. It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia is produced by FX Productions.

popcorn2.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: Asopp