Status
Not open for further replies.

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Be a goodfella and sign up for an account on Intensedebate.com

What is intensedebate.com ? Its a free, professional site that ties directly into the commenting section on both hidefninja.com and bluraysteelbooks.com ... Once you have an account post your username below. When you leave site comments in the future you earn points, when other members "thumbs up or down" your comments you can lose points too. You have reputation points built in. Its actually pretty cool, and your intensedebate.com account is universal to all sites who use it ... so who knows, might come in handy in the future. You wont get spam email or anything like that.

And I'm sure we'll have some contest in the future based off of the point system or something like that.

And if you actually plan to use it, fill it out ... add an avatar etc. We'd love for you to voice your opinion more in comments. Plus once we approve one comment of yours under an intensedebate profile we won't have to approve them ever again. (your good to go!)

Post below your username as they will be checked, and you will be eligible to win Goodfellas Blu-ray SteelBook once we have it in hands after release.

So where my Goodfellas at?

Ok here are the contestants ...

jef
justintime2k
brandon
mooyai
il furiano
pmartin
bidou
ezcompane
mr.snowblood
darczap
DB
GB
sixteenvolt420
crash
xtop
BRJ
wxlinks
O_C
apsmith
mexirican
Jimmy
King

like other contests each person equals a # in order. So there are 22 people so King for example is #22

I will be back with the winner ...

And the winner is .............

#15 , xtop

Attachments

• #15.jpg
    #15.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 214
congrats!! how i missed this thread i have no clue.

yeah the way you have been active in all the contests I had to double back myself and make sure I didnt forget you ... but alas, you werent there. I would say better luck next time, but in the blu-ray forum it seems you got the luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.