It's finally that time again...

mllNY

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Aug 29, 2011
New York, NY
for Entenmenn's Pumpkin Pie. YES! YES!! YES!!!!

some of you know my affinity to this stuff, some of you don't. But now you do :hilarious:

IMG_7022.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe I am weird but I always heat my pumpkin pie, I like it warm, most people I know eat it cold or room temperature , how do you eat it, warm or cold?

Oddly I have never eaten pumpkin pie in my life..... what the ?!?! I know, lol...

And I love apple pie, you would figure I would somehow have had pumpkin pie by now but I haven't!

Ice cream?

No! :)

Maybe I am weird but I always heat my pumpkin pie, I like it warm, most people I know eat it cold or room temperature , how do you eat it, warm or cold?

No!! :D

Oddly I have never eaten pumpkin pie in my life..... what the ?!?! I know, lol...

And I love apple pie, you would figure I would somehow have had pumpkin pie by now but I haven't!

Get out of here right now :hilarious:

My wife and I split a pumpkin donut yesterday while running errands-I thought of you Mike :scat:

Was it the DD Pumkin Donut or the Pumpkin Pie Donut, there are two different ones.

That Pumpkin Pie is already finished, so now I am hunting for another one. The shoprite only had one. I usually buy in twos

Reactions: Jason Bourne
No! :)

No!! :D

Get out of here right now :hilarious:

Was it the DD Pumkin Donut or the Pumpkin Pie Donut, there are two different ones.

That Pumpkin Pie is already finished, so now I am hunting for another one. The shoprite only had one. I usually buy in twos

Pumpin pie donut at D&D, haha!

@Ricker someone got them for me but I still have them No worries this is just 2 of the like 10 I plan on having between now and december!

@ocielz shoprite is usually the place I notice that gets them first