It's my honour to finally properly introduce you to

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
The former Play.com Product Buyer of SteelBooks.

All this time his identity has been kept secret. He gave the go-ahead to do this introduction and it's truly an honor / honour.

He's a hardcore collector now like many of you. And I may have had a lot to do with that. :joy:

Some things that he's responsible of making happen and credit to the HDN Staff as well. @digitalbabe @apsmith21

Winner of a 'SB Of The Year' award, the Terminator HDN voted inside art, an end to printed logos and rears, mandatory inside art, front & rear 'bossing, a few grail reprints saved and countless other industry firsts and disasters avoided.

He was one of the first and most active Product Buyers to work hand in hand with HDN for many things and it's been an absolute joy working with him throughout the years.

You all might know him as .... @zoneism :thumbs:

If you own any great Play Steels he had a lot to do with them and he's a Ninja for life! :woot:

Last edited:
Thank you! What about this one? Was this zoneism's?
IMG_3447_zps3c7af5b5.jpg~original

Wow. I feel star-struck, @zoneism has replied to my comments before.

I feel like a pre-teen girl at a One Direction concert. :LOL:

Thanks for your efforts, I have been gradually adding more Play.com steels to my collection. You were part of the the golden era of Steelbooks, have pride in that! :thumbs:

Reactions: zoneism