I've received my #BESTWEEK EVER Ninja Week Prize [See all winners in 2016 Archive forum]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zesty

empty wallet Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2012
Birmingham, UK
As @smabu has received his that I sent him already and I'm planning on sending more out today think it's time to start this thread :thumbs:

Here's @smabu post from the winning thread:

Received, they look awesome, will take some better pics once I've got the time! Thanks again @zesty !!
dsc_0541-jpg.224624

Well, I'm incredibly bummed about this, but it is what it is.

During Ninja Week I won Avengers Assemble from @rodobastos and edward scissorhands from @Danzigg1979 . Sadly, these were never received by me. It seems that they were shipped to the wrong person, and they have not yet come forward. i'm hoping perhaps they have yet to open the box and don't know they received something they should not have gotten.

If that person is you and you just realized you got them in error, please contact @Naughtius Maximus or me so this can be resolved.

I'm aware this is a giveaway, and all they really cost me was my time and shipping, but to not get something you won; something you highly coveted to begin with, during Ninja Week.....well, i'm sure most of us would agree it's a bad feeling.

i must say i'm most grateful to david (naughtious) for his help thus far. and need to mention he stepped up in a huge way in order to help me secure The Martian Steelbook, which I too greatly desired. so thanks again NM. you're the man.

truly, my hope is someone comes forward with my steels. if not, i guess it will be just another kick in the man zone. fortunately i'm married to an Italian, so that's not new. lol.

best to all, and.....

thanks.

Reactions: bloodsnake007

During Ninja Week I won Avengers Assemble from @rodobastos and edward scissorhands from @Danzigg1979 . Sadly, these were never received by me. It seems that they were shipped to the wrong person, and they have not yet come forward. i'm hoping perhaps they have yet to open the box and don't know they received something they should not have gotten.

If that person is you and you just realized you got them in error, please contact @Naughtius Maximus or me so this can be resolved.

I'm aware this is a giveaway, and all they really cost me was my time and shipping, but to not get something you won; something you highly coveted to begin with, during Ninja Week.....well, i'm sure most of us would agree it's a bad feeling.

i must say i'm most grateful to david (naughtious) for his help thus far. and need to mention he stepped up in a huge way in order to help me secure The Martian Steelbook, which I too greatly desired. so thanks again NM. you're the man.

truly, my hope is someone comes forward with my steels. if not, i guess it will be just another kick in the man zone. fortunately i'm married to an Italian, so that's not new. lol.

best to all, and.....

thanks.
@jaws finatic :OMG: That's a bummer :banghead: Best of luck my friend, hope ALL gets resolved :thumbs:

best to all, and.....

thanks.

I hope you get them buddy. @digitalbabe had to sort some issue's out with my prize. Always disappointing when things go missing.

best to all, and.....

thanks.
Sorry to hear this @jaws finatic ive just sent you a pm and refunded the postage.
@Naughtius Maximus any questions let me know.

best to all, and.....

thanks.
I've got a Dutch women... they do that also :)

• Thanks
Reactions: jaws finatic
Status
Not open for further replies.