UK
Release date: February 27, 2017
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £22.99 - £14.99

reacher_1.jpg
reacher_2.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Despite the minor issue with the steelbook for the first film it was a truly nice and elegant steelbook and one of my favourites . . . here's hoping that this new one can look as good.
Chances of matching artwork/colouring on the two steelbooks looking slim to non-existent with the first one dark, sleek and glossy and the posters for the new film - if one of these is used - much lighter. Unfortunately, not one of the official posters making for great steelbook front art and if I had to choose out of the choices available I'd go for the Imax poster mainly because of the interesting distressed look.
JACK REACHER: NEVER GO BACK posters
jack_reacher_never_go_back.jpg
jack_reacher_never_go_back_ver4.jpg

JACK REACHER original poster and steelbook
jack_reacher.jpg
69151_medium.jpg

GBP 22.99 bit expensive for this (as is JASON BOURNE as another example) and should definitely be priced @GBP 19.99 (please, HMV).

Last edited:
I still have 2 of the original sealed ones from entertainment store. I am trying to remember why i they sent a second out free.
Should have sold one, it was going for up to £500 at the time for some reason.

I got the french edition which was the same artwork, I don't remember why I didn't have the uk one pre ordered:confused:

Looking forward to seeing the sequel, I'll be getting a pre order in for this:D

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Another Tom Cruise image on the front. It looks ok but nothing special.

Probably in his contract like Leo's

Not feeling the art at all so I'll wait for pics

Love the first steel

Yeah pretty sure it is, I've never seen a Steel for his films without his face on it!

War of the worlds is the only one I can think of for cruise

And the newest MI from zavvi is the most different where although we know it's him because he actually did then stunt on the plane but it looks like it could be anyone

Apart from those it's always a clear head shot or body too

Leo is the same, can't think of any where he's not on the front. Matt Damon also

Edit: shutter island is without Leo's face , aviator and Django too but he's on the back of both

• Thanks
Reactions: lgans316 and Sigill
War of the worlds is the only one I can think of for cruise

And the newest MI from zavvi is the most different where although we know it's him because he actually did then stunt on the plane but it looks like it could be anyone

Apart from those it's always a clear head shot or body too

Leo is the same, can't think of any where he's not on the front. Matt Damon also

Edit: shutter island is without Leo's face , aviator and Django too but he's on the back of both
There are a couple then but it was hard to think of them! All the other MI steels he is on the front off, I suppose there's only so many things they can do when they have to keep using his image all the time.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo