UK
Release date: February 27, 2017
Purchase link: HMV
Price: £22.99 - £14.99

reacher_1.jpg
reacher_2.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
nearly every single filmarena is WWA, majority of blufans, hdzeta, plain archive, nova main release etc are ALL WEA. there is no comparison. also slipcover quality is nowhere near the same as people like kimchi with fifth element and hateful eight. some of the filmarena releases are nice but come on they are not at the top dude!

#keepingitreal
#truth
Yep.......... That Kimchi Lenticular slip of hateful 8, the spelling/grammatical errors, the awful lenti's of Blufans.

OH:
#keepingitupwiththekardasians
#donthatetheCzechs
#YOURtruthyoumean?

Yes, looking really, really nice . . . this international - Europe & Asia - steelbook with reportedly a spot glossed de-bossed title unlike the U.S. edition which is reportedly a simple matte.

Definitely a worthy companion to the gorgeous steelbook for the first film:-
II
V
Only a couple of images . . .
jack-reacher-steelbook-1-3-l_cover.jpg
99C7B64E-75D1-40AA-A6B0-095D8C48FAF8-6795-0000038341337BB2_zpse429632c.jpg

Yes, looking really, really nice . . . this international - Europe & Asia - steelbook with reportedly a spot glossed de-bossed title unlike the U.S. edition which is reportedly a simple matte.

Definitely a worthy companion to the gorgeous steelbook for the first film:-
II
V
Only a couple of images . . .
jack-reacher-steelbook-1-3-l_cover.jpg
99C7B64E-75D1-40AA-A6B0-095D8C48FAF8-6795-0000038341337BB2_zpse429632c.jpg

Nice, that'll do me! Cheers for the pics!

Reactions: virkia
Having never bought from the new HMV website, can anyone tell me when they take payment? are they as bad as Zavvi taking it a week before or are they nearer the release date?

Having never bought from the new HMV website, can anyone tell me when they take payment? are they as bad as Zavvi taking it a week before or are they nearer the release date?
HMV UK take payment most times on the Thursday with order shipped on the Friday
Sometimes it's Friday payment taken and shipped same day

All of my pre orders have been despatched on the Friday

Excellent, thanks for replying Paul! much appreciated!:thumbs::notworthy:
There has be the odd pre order despatched on the Thursday but most are Friday
Thursday will be when most times you see a pending transaction show up on your card with despatch next day but they did last year on 2 orders charge the card on the Wed and despatch on the Thur

Reactions: psychoscot
does HMV ship to USA now?
UK addresses only
Outside the UK you need to use a GB
Rep of Ireland members can use An Post AddressPal or Parcel Motel service for HMV UK orders to be delivered from UK to Ireland

I use An Post AddressPal my HMV order is sent to An Post UK Address and then An Post send to my local post office in Navan

Matt (Cooey) doing a Group Buy for HMV releases if you want to get this

You can also order from
Amazon Germany artwork looks different but most likely will be same steelbook as UK
https://www.amazon.de/dp/B01MQI9ALJ/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

Amazon Italy includes a graphic novel
https://www.amazon.it/dp/B01M9ETS1V/?tag=hidefnin0f-21

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: yy0925
Looks average. Wish they spot glossed Tom Cruise and lettering on the back (which doesn't look glossed to me)
Yes, maybe, but I'd say it's still guaranteed to look better in the flesh than the U.S edition which is matte without the spot glossed de-bossed title:-
comment_74711_attachment_images_1.jpg

Images of the same edition that we'll be receiving courtesy of master photographer MOON JINYONG:-
comment_75845_attachment_images_4.jpg
comment_75845_attachment_images_3.jpg
comment_75845_attachment_images_1.jpg
comment_75845_attachment_images_2.jpg

Based on some of the HMV exclusives that popped at Zavvi and this one not having the Only at HMV or HMV exclusive sticker on the wrap

When i went into the Manchester Arndale store today they only had 10 or so copies behind the counter. I asked the guy how many they got and he said 20.

Just because it doesnt have a HMV exclusive sticker doesnt mean it will show up anywhere else. Theres been a few instances where their exclusives dont have a sticker.

Zavvi doesnt even have an exclusive sticker after all these years :LOL: