- MARKETING GALLERY: TRAILERS
- TV SPOTS

Attachments

• 13699152393592807.jpg
    13699152393592807.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 172
Last edited by a moderator:
OMG I'M SO HAPPY!!!

I already own the korean digipacks of Reservoir Dogs, Kill Bill and Sin City. And I just noticed the korean digipacks of Pulp Fiction and From Dusk Till Dawn too! EEK!

Eventually I'll have the most awesome digipack Tarantino collection!

Fantastic Digipack from Korea

- Slipcover is super high gloss and very thick/sturdy. Luxurious feel to it
- Digipack casing is hardback booklike with high gloss finish and high resolution artwork all around
- Artwork REALLY captures the theme and tone of this movie. Disc art is excellent too. Fantastic presentation overall.

Just watched this movie the other night for the first time. Really enjoyed the entire movie start to finish.
Some of the scenes with Samuel Jackson are absolutely master class. I especially loved the scene with Sam Jackson and Chris Tucker. Great flick.

Jackie Brown Digipack open (1)-2500.jpg Jackie Brown Digipack open (2)-2500.jpg Jackie Brown Digipack open (3)-2500.jpg Jackie Brown Digipack open (4)-2500.jpg

yeah i know mate - trouble is, they state loads of titles to be reg A locked which i know are reg free.
Im hoping this is another one that is reg free, but don't want to have to buy it to find out haha.

Just checked some of the other releaases by Korean Publisher "Green Nare Media" and some are "All region" others "region A". So yes you are right to be cautious until someone who actually owns it & can check th region, responds.

Reactions: funkydamo