Jason Bourne's Man-Cave :)

Nice man! Liking the set up and the guitar. I play myself (guitar that is), not as much as I would like to, but still like to grind every once in a while :cool:

Reactions: Jason Bourne
Lucky you, no man-cave for me for another 2 years :(

Awesome video and collection my friend :scat:

Thanks biscuit. Patience is virtue my friend. When you finally have your own space you will love it even more and you have the collection to fill it nicely too!

Nice man! Liking the set up and the guitar. I play myself (guitar that is), not as much as I would like to, but still like to grind every once in a while :cool:

Thats very cool about the guitar! Its just a beautiful instrument and I truly believe that. I actually just started playing. Learning at the moment. Took some local classes through city hall. Really enjoying the learning right now. Planning on getting a acoustic as well now.

Look great man! You've convinced me to make a video of my whole room/cave. Just gotta clean up a bit. :p

^^^Thanks, Wreck. I know there are some crazy man-cave/ theatre setups on this board. Cant wait to see them. Mine is just minuscule in comparison, lol. Your IB collection is just off the hizzy! Im planning on actually getting a new TV set this year though so that should be nice. Upgrading my 47" to a 70" Sharp later this year hopefully.

Wow! You have a really nice collection of SteelBooks there. darczap is right on, that guitar rocks. :scat: Awesome man cave Steel. :scat: Glad I inspired you, video says a whole lot more than pictures any day. :D

Thanks, Acid. Yeah video's are always nice and my setup is a work in progress so Im always looking for ways to improve and jazz it up more.

Nice! Some nice collections and steels. Great man cave.

^^^ thanks, Thunda. Its just missing that Gladiator steel slipcase :hilarious: ;)

Thanks fella's for the comments. :scat:

Last edited:
Here are a couple pics in addition to the video that I forgot to post originally :)

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: chunk and Frasr
I'm loving those shelves where you have the steelies. Where you get those from?

Hey, I got the shelves believe it or not from Ikea. I saw them in store and immediately thought these will work perfect but obviously I wanted to corner mount them. So I brought them home and custom cut them and wallah in the corner they went. Although with my collection growing at the rate it is, lol, I wish hadn't spaced them out so much as that would have left space to add a couple more rows. Oh well. Ill have to take them them down and fill/sand/paint the screw holes to add more rows now and have less spacing between them. Should have pre-planned :angry:

Very cool!

thanks Collector.

Jay you should just put those shelves all around your room so you get a 360 degree view of your steels:D

lol. That would be overkill man. :hilarious:

I love this! What happens when you wanna watch a movie in bed :)

Thanks, Dean. I just watch it from an angle if I wanna watch from my bed and tilt the tv that way. Cant have it all! I thought about getting a wall mount swivel and some other furniture but went with this setup instead.

awesome steelbook collection and looks like a compfy room ;)

^^ Thanks, bum bum... it is quite comfy! :)

That is a great steelbook collection, nice set up as well

Thanks, cheaney.

Someone else with a bed in their HT room (I have the same) :p I like your setup and steelbook collection, corner shelf mounting was a nice touch

Oh yah! That makes two of us with beds in the HT room!!! In my case its actually kind of reverse... its more like there is a HT in my bedroom, lol.

I actually extended those shelves... I should post an update. Added quite a bit more shelf space and filled it up too, lol. Which mean I need even more shelving, lol. :p

Ok so I thought I would give a little update. I added some extra shelf space for future steelbooks and wouldn't you know it I already had enough steelbooks stacked not on display that filled all of the new space that was added!!! So I will have to add yet more shelves to make room for future steelbooks. I reckon 4 more extension shelves will allow me space for about 30 or steelbooks so that should carry me through 2012 hopefully, LOL.

Here is the update in video form :) (Ill post up some pics later too I guess):

[media=youtube]AfgOwRkC3Vc[/media]&feature=g-upl&context=G238b5f4AUAAAAAAAAAA

Last edited by a moderator: