don't forget Jaws from Moonraker

jeff dunham walter GIF

The Mandela Effect.

That girl HAD braces!

And the first Jaws.
@Stygian

Jaws 1978 already had a 4K+Blu-ray lenticular collector's edition

SteelBook edition in a lenticular slip was a Zavvi Exclusive

HMV also had a exclusive cine edition was a amaray in the same lenticular slip with booklet and artcards that the zavvi exclusive SteelBook edition used.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Billy Talent
If universal are using the existing Blu-ray disc that includes 2D & 3D versions on same disc

I assume will be same Blu-ray disc in 4K edition but that's TBC.

Reactions: Billy Talent
There was a Zavvi exclusive 4K CE with a lenticular slip released here in UK (unsure about rest of world). I have that and the Jaws 2 Lenti and would be down for similar editions for 3 and revenge

Yes I know. That's what I meant when astycorax asked "What are the chances here for a Lenticular Collectors edition, like Jaws 2??"

A Lenticular Collectors edition like the Jaws 2 and the first Jaws Lenticular Collectors editions.

@Stygian

Jaws 1978 already had a 4K+Blu-ray lenticular collector's edition

SteelBook edition in a lenticular slip was a Zavvi Exclusive

HMV also had a exclusive cine edition was a amaray in the same lenticular slip with booklet and artcards that the zavvi exclusive SteelBook edition used.

Yes I know. That's what I meant when astycorax asked "What are the chances here for a Lenticular Collectors edition, like Jaws 2??"

A Lenticular Collectors edition like the Jaws 2 and the first Jaws Lenticular Collectors editions.

Right... so both jaws 2 & 3 look exactly like the jaws 2 4K steel, with no matching jaws 1 steel. Hard pass. Jaws 2 was the only sequel that was even marginally decent anyway.